• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN - likeroseswedie

Age - 18

Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope

Experience with Tekkit? Played a few times with friends, I know the basics

Why do you want on this server? I would like to play with my friends that are on it

Just thought I would post this now as it will have been 3 months on the 23rd

Moderator Application

• How long have you been on the server? Minimum 3 months. Almost 3 months now (see above)
  • Why do you want to be Moderator? So I can help out more people on the server
  • What have you done for the server as Trusted? I have built a huge skyscraper and helped to build parts of Tekkit Revolution
  • What can you do for the server as Moderator? I can help people who are having problems or who have been griefed
  • If someones stuff was stolen and their house was griefed what would you do to help? Use HawkEye to find out who griefed then ask them about it (they may have a vendetta against that person for some reason) and depending on the value of the items taken try to get them back or if that is impossible replace them.

Just thought I would post this now as it will have been 3 months on the 23rd

Moderator Application

• How long have you been on the server? Minimum 3 months. Almost 3 months now (see above)
  • Why do you want to be Moderator? So I can help out more people on the server
  • What have you done for the server as Trusted? I have built a huge skyscraper and helped to build parts of Tekkit Revolution
  • What can you do for the server as Moderator? I can help people who are having problems or who have been griefed
  • If someones stuff was stolen and their house was griefed what would you do to help? Use HawkEye to find out who griefed then ask them about it (they may have a vendetta against that person for some reason) and depending on the value of the items taken try to get them back or if that is impossible replace them.

well i do find you very trust worthy :D Why not! Moderator it is!

• IGN - potsy98
  • Age -14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? I have never been banned.
  • Experience with Tekkit?I have played Tekkit for half a year
  • Why do you want on the server? i have been playing tekkit a lot and i really like multiplayer, because sometimes singleplayer can get a bit boring. i also want to contribute to your world and build awesome stuff

Alright. I feel like joining. Why? because I get bored with SSP.

IGN: Toastytoast1233

I have never been banned.

Experience with Tekkit: Not a lot of Tekkit, But I have been using the technic pack since 1.7.3, so there is that.

I want in because I am lonely. Also because I wanna learn from other people.

Alright. I feel like joining. Why? because I get bored with SSP.

IGN: Toastytoast1233

I have never been banned.

Experience with Tekkit: Not a lot of Tekkit, But I have been using the technic pack since 1.7.3, so there is that.

I want in because I am lonely. Also because I wanna learn from other people.

• IGN - potsy98
  • Age -14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? I have never been banned.
  • Experience with Tekkit?I have played Tekkit for half a year
  • Why do you want on the server? i have been playing tekkit a lot and i really like multiplayer, because sometimes singleplayer can get a bit boring. i also want to contribute to your world and build awesome stuff

• IGN -McJJH
  • Age -14
  • Have you ever been banned? No
  • Experience with Tekkit? A few months of multi.
  • Why do you want on the server? My friends are on this server and they say its realy good.

all added

• IGN - rashbery95
  • Age - 16
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? I have not.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Brand new as of today.
  • Why do you want on the server? To learn how to play with Tekkit, and joined a wonderful community.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yes.

For the people who aren't on are website.

nolanrae1  sorry about the downtime everyone! I wasn't home when it happened and I've been trying to get it up for a while. Seems all the folders got deleted -_- getting beastnode to fix it now. Should be up within a couples hours.

(at 6 am gmt, no idea what time in others)

EDIT: Sorry if anything i typed is wrong only just woke up (yes im lazy XD).

IGN-anteater159

Age-15

Have you ever been banned? No

Expeience with tekkit? Lots

why? All i do is play single player and i need some friends and i think you guys will be nice

• IGN - rashbery95
  • Age - 16
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? I have not.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Brand new as of today.
  • Why do you want on the server? To learn how to play with Tekkit, and joined a wonderful community.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yes.

you'll both be whitelisted once the server is back up

• IGN - Binarin
  • Age - 22
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? - No, I've hardly played Minecraft on someone else's server.
  • Experience with Tekkit? - Not that much, I've been playing some Technic
  • Why do you want on the server? - It seems like a friendly server and EE is almost disabled.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? - Yes!

• IGN - Gaxit
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No never on any server
  • Experience with Tekkit? I am a good scientist but I dont really understand magic that well only the basic levels.
  • Why do you want on the server? I mostly want to build myself a home and find a job,maybe make a cookie factory if i have time.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yea no problem at all.

• IGN - Binarin
  • Age - 22
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? - No, I've hardly played Minecraft on someone else's server.
  • Experience with Tekkit? - Not that much, I've been playing some Technic
  • Why do you want on the server? - It seems like a friendly server and EE is almost disabled.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? - Yes!

• IGN - Gaxit
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No never on any server
  • Experience with Tekkit? I am a good scientist but I dont really understand magic that well only the basic levels.
  • Why do you want on the server? I mostly want to build myself a home and find a job,maybe make a cookie factory if i have time.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yea no problem at all.

added

IGN - Kainshin

Age - 19

Have you ever been banned? Why? I have never been banned because i'm unbannable! (I just follow the rules^^)

Experience with Tekkit? Not a lot just some basic actually checking the wiki.

Why do you want on the server? I've been looking for a good Tekkit server... I really like tekkit but I didn't find any server who could finally give me what I want from a good server.

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yeah, I think some are overpowered and a lot of items can be replaced by other ones

IGN - Kainshin

Age - 19

Have you ever been banned? Why? I have never been banned because i'm unbannable! (I just follow the rules^^)

Experience with Tekkit? Not a lot just some basic actually checking the wiki.

Why do you want on the server? I've been looking for a good Tekkit server... I really like tekkit but I didn't find any server who could finally give me what I want from a good server.

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yeah, I think some are overpowered and a lot of items can be replaced by other ones

added

• IGN - thekeepingtree
  • Age - 12
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Yeah, I told my friend there was a drop party and killed him, we had a good laugh... The admins didnt :(
  • Experience with Tekkit? I have been playing tekkit for a few months, im pretty decent with the mods.
  • Why do you want on the server? I got lonely playing on tekkit with my pet pig, he doesnt say much. I would much rather play with talking people :D

IGN - Kraain

Age - 16

Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope :)

Experience with Tekkit? I I've trained on the solo and I've watched a lot of tutorials.

I think tekkit is hard to use because of all the features but it makes the game much better

Why do you want on the server? I've been looking for a good Tekkit server, I always hear my brother have fun with his friends on the server

So i would like to join you

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yeah, I think we don't need them they're usually too op so it's better without it

• IGN - thekeepingtree
  • Age - 12
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Yeah, I told my friend there was a drop party and killed him, we had a good laugh... The admins didnt :(
  • Experience with Tekkit? I have been playing tekkit for a few months, im pretty decent with the mods.
  • Why do you want on the server? I got lonely playing on tekkit with my pet pig, he doesnt say much. I would much rather play with talking people :D

• IGN - memanny24242424
  • Age -13
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? no
  • Experience with Tekkit? yes i do i've played for a year.
  • Why do you want on the server? Because i dont like griefers and like to make huge towns help out the server

IGN - Kraain

Age - 16

Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope :)

Experience with Tekkit? I I've trained on the solo and I've watched a lot of tutorials.

I think tekkit is hard to use because of all the features but it makes the game much better

Why do you want on the server? I've been looking for a good Tekkit server, I always hear my brother have fun with his friends on the server

So i would like to join you

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yeah, I think we don't need them they're usually too op so it's better without it

All Added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons