Nolanrae1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN -Ybk1026
  • Age -17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Not much but i LOVE it so far.
  • Why do you want on the server?I want to build and create stuff especcialy in partnerships :) and i like to help newbies out with tekkit learning :)

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this?yes i am aware of that. :P

• IGN - URG_Mist
  • Age - 19
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? nope
  • Experience with Tekkit? I play a lot of singleplayer because i havnt found the right server yet. I also watch yogscast regularly when they play tekkit
  • Why do you want on the server? Im watching a stream of the server and I want to be a part of it
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yeh im not restricted to one part of tekkit

• IGN - dman1990m

• Age - 13

• Have you ever been banned? Why? no

• Experience with Tekkit? ive played quite a bit of single player and just figured out how to get servers to work so cant wait to get on one.

• Why do you want on the server? seems like a good server for my first tekkit server

• Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yes

IGN-cman9330 (not in the dirty way my name starts with a C)

age- 14

have you ever been banned- no

experience with tekkit- I'm pretty good but i check u tube a lot

why do you want on this sever- because I'm so bored of singleplayer and i want to be able to show my creations, also so people can help me learn

* IGN - alienboss

* Age - 12

* Have u ever been banned? Why? Nope

* Experience with Tekkit? Not soo much but i am learning fast in multiplayer.

* Why do you want on the server? I wanna learn more Tekkit it is easy to learn with multiplayer and i wanna to have fun with people

• IGN - Spinor
  • Age - 16
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
  • Experience with Tekkit? I'm aware of the science stuff.
  • Why do you want on the server? Because I have a friend that plays here.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? I am.

• IGN -xTheRatardx
  • Age -15
  • Have you ever been banned? Why?nope
  • Experience with Tekkit?noob learn fast
  • Why do you want on the server? to help mine and learn tekkit

• IGN - URG_Mist
  • Age - 19
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? nope
  • Experience with Tekkit? I play a lot of singleplayer because i havnt found the right server yet. I also watch yogscast regularly when they play tekkit
  • Why do you want on the server? Im watching a stream of the server and I want to be a part of it
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yeh im not restricted to one part of tekkit

• IGN - dman1990m
  • Age - 13
  • Experience with Tekkit? ive played quite a bit of single player and just figured out how to get servers to work so cant wait to get on one.
  • Why do you want on the server? seems like a good server for my first tekkit server
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Yes

IGN-cman9330 (not in the dirty way my name starts with a C)

age- 14

have you ever been banned- no

experience with tekkit- I'm pretty good but i check u tube a lot

why do you want on this sever- because I'm so bored of singleplayer and i want to be able to show my creations, also so people can help me learn

* IGN - alienboss

* Age - 12

* Have u ever been banned? Why? Nope

* Experience with Tekkit? Not soo much but i am learning fast in multiplayer.

* Why do you want on the server? I wanna learn more Tekkit it is easy to learn with multiplayer and i wanna to have fun with people

• IGN - Spinor
  • Age - 16
  • Experience with Tekkit? I'm aware of the science stuff.
  • Why do you want on the server? Because I have a friend that plays here.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? I am.

All added, Welcome to TheTekkit!

• IGN - Tramsebytta
  • Age - 23
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No
  • Experience with Tekkit? Played it with friends on a local server, tried most of the stuff on singleplayer
  • Why do you want on the server? Seems like fun to play
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Not arguing with that, seems logic

• IGN -JarateForYou
  • Age -14
  • Experience with Tekkit? Played on one of my friend's server, as well as single player. Most of my experience is with Buildcraft
  • Why do you want on the server? My friends now currently play on this server
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? It's fine, I can live without diamonds spawning in for nothing

• IGN -kjbot111
  • Age -14
  • Experience with Tekkit? i've been playing for a few weeks and know the basics and some advanced
  • Why do you want on the server? im looking for a good server to play on
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? yup

• IGN - Voltarok
  • Age - 26
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No
  • Experience with Tekkit? Enjoyed playing with firends on my small tekkit server would like to learn more and maybe help others.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Suits me well.

• IGN - superingy99
  • Age - 14
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No, I've never been banned.
  • Experience with Tekkit? I've been playing for about 3 months, I know how to build the machines, and been playing minecraft for over a year.
  • Why do you want on the server? I'd like to have fun with people, build stuff with them, and help others in getting to know the game
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Ya

• IGN - larsonbro13
  • Age -13
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? no i havent
  • Experience with Tekkit? Yes I have been on a couple servers
  • Why do you want on the server? Id like to be on this server because i read this forum and it sounds like a great server
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? yes im alright with this

IGN - ProfessionalBA

Age -15

Have you ever been banned? Why? no

Experience with Tekkit? About six months. Plenty of and be experience. Some red power compcraft and others

Why do you want on the server? Last server got grieved and fell apart

Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Absolutely. EE is SO OP.

• IGN - Phumeuphong
  • Age - 13
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? Never been banned
  • Experience with Tekkit? I'm slightly new and all I know about Tekkit is how to build a quarry and thats it.
  • Why do you want on the server? I would like to be on this server because according to your description I can tell this is a great, organized, and awesome community you guys have not to mention its probably a lot of fun so this server stood out.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? I am 100% ok with it, since I don't know Tekkit that well I'm probably not gonna use them anyways and most of the banned items are probably used by griefers so I support the things that are disabled.
  • Thanks for reading my application and my friend billcmich will be writing his resume soon too. Thanks!

• IGN - SnookiedLuvsU
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No, (I assume you mean if you have been banned, but) because I try to carry my self with a fair amount of class, which typically involves not violating rules.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Since Technic Launcher was released, played a lot of IC1 and Buildcraft before Technic
  • Why do you want on the server? Bans on EE make the game more balanced, Rank system is appealing, Need a whitelisted server for the security of it.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Hell yes. ^

• IGN - SnookiedLuvsU
  • Age - 17
  • Have you ever been banned? Why? No, (I assume you mean if you have been banned, but) because I try to carry my self with a fair amount of class, which typically involves not violating rules.
  • Experience with Tekkit? Since Technic Launcher was released, played a lot of IC1 and Buildcraft before Technic
  • Why do you want on the server? Bans on EE make the game more balanced, Rank system is appealing, Need a whitelisted server for the security of it.
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? Hell yes. ^

I'll be on to whitelist everyone tommorow, but I'm the meantime, are you good at aesthetic building? If so you may want to checkout my towns thread on the website :D

• IGN - Tadfitz (call me Tad ;) lol )
  • Age - 23
  • Experience with Tekkit? Extensive, run my own custom modpack usually, love automating huge but legit systems
  • Why do you want on the server? EE is very OP, tired of giant holes in the ocean where a 10 yr old OP played with the Volc. Amulet too much, ugly annoying and unfun. Whitelists weed out the people we all likely want to avoid, I just want balanced legit Tekkit survival with some humans to be on a team with so I have more than wolves and golems to talk to lol
  • Lots of EE is disabled. Are you alright with this? YES

I'll be on to whitelist everyone tommorow, but I'm the meantime, are you good at aesthetic building? If so you may want to checkout my towns thread on the website :D

Fairly talented. I try to avoid building rectangular buildings whenever possible. One of the things I find enjoyable is trying to build a house that fits into the natural landscape of an area, especially if I find floating islands.

IGN: lolakuti

Have you ever been banned: No.

What do you plan to do on the server : i plan to reap the benefits of tekkit and to enjoy it to the fullest.

what is your experience level with tekkit? well not much , i played on public servers and got griefed a alot looking for a respectable friendly server

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons