[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: War_Guard

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to accomplish a successful empire in which players from the rest of the server can look up to me and learn from it. Tekkit is about innovating, teaching, and learning, and that is exactly what I wish to accomplish on the server.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I have. In fact, I have my own Tekkit Teachings series on my YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/DGNTheater

what is the purpose of a macerator? The purpose of a macerator is a more efficient and rewarding way to smelt ore into ingots or any other metal. It basically doubles the output of your ore input and is more energy efficient because it can be used with many different types of energy gatherers or resources such as solar panels, wind mills, water mills, geothermal (oil and lava) and if you are using the forestry mod (bio fuel).

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: I have a pristine and high level of knowledge of the Tekkit mod pack under my belt and I am very professional and mature as well so it is very easy for me to role model for other players. I have plenty of experience with server administration and moderation so if at any point that the server requires help, I would be glad to step up and help out. I know the ropes with Feed-the-Beast as well so I have more than enough knowledge of all these mods.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name:Night3y3s

What do you wish to accomplish?: building an efficient factory, alongside with nicely decorated things, like houses and such

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? both, playing tekkit since the start of last summer

what is the purpose of a macerator? a macerator grinds ores into 2 piles of ore dust, which can then be melted and thus doubling your mining yield, the macerator can also be used for grinding gravel into flint, stone into cobblestone into sand, etc.

Recommendations(if you been invited): not invited

Others things i should know: i am a helpfull player, even though i am not expert in these mods, i am capable of building compact factories

Name: Lego8_bit

What do you wish to accomplish?: to automate Evreything and mass produce some food wepons ores etc

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? about 4 months of playing to be exact

what is the purpose of a macerator? it is designed to shred ores and ingots for one or two iron, gold, silver, copper, tin, coal

Recommendations(if you been invited):nope

Others things i should know: i like to make lots of machines to factorize my place and be a far distance away

Name: Garbology

What do you wish to accomplish?: Set up a small outpost with a few friends and see what develops.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, extensively.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Basically grinds things down into component pieces, most useful to double your yield from ores.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope.

Others things i should know: Nope.

New

Name: Moleman33

What do you wish to accomplish?: Find a small outpost with a few friends and destroy it while they are waiting for something to develop.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, extensively.

what is the purpose of a macerator?: Basically grinds things down into component pieces, most useful to double your corpse yield.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No.

Others things i should know: Yes.

Name: valium368

What do you wish to accomplish?: Have enough things so I can Venture out and not worry :)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Quite a lot

what is the purpose of a macerator? turns things into dust which can then be made into double the ore for example

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: Big fan of Yogscast especially sips

Name: awaller

What do you wish to accomplish?: Find a solid crew and devour people.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turns ores into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: Nope

Name: Sirdante1600

IRL Name: George

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to try and find a great, helpful, supportive and fun tekkit group/community. That can help me to learn a little bit more advanced tekkit techniques.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? I have. Still rough around the edges but i try my hardest.

what is the purpose of a macerator? It crushes an ore block into 2 dust that can be used to make 2 bars. It can also crush other objects into different dust depending on what the item is.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Scaredsox

Others things i should know: I live in the USA, on EST. I'm just looking for an all around helpful group that has great ops and players alike. People who would help me in case I have a problem with something or go on an adventure with me.

Name: Emanation

What do you wish to accomplish?: To establish a great town and make life easier in a post apocalyptic setting and to learn the workings of a tekkit server as I'm going to be making one eventually.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, I am quite well versed with the mods.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To turn ore into 2 dusts, doubling the amount of ingots from an ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): No was not invited, happened across the listing.

Others things i should know: I am a YouTube partner with Machinima and can possibly bring in people.

Name: Ryaora

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to be able to create a self-sustaining generator to create resources needed for further developement.

Have you played IC2 or BuildCraft?: I have used both and gotten familar with them, but even then there are things I haven't been able to use yet like LogisticsPipes that only got added to Tekkit recently.

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Macerates ores or ore blocks into dust, which can then be used in recipes or then smelted to double the normal amount of ingots you'd receive instead if you normally smelted them.

Recommendations (if you been invited): I was not invited.

Others things i should know: I live in New Zealand, so there is a chance that the server won't be so peachy for my connection, but I'll see what I can do.

Name: fidchelle

-

-

What do you wish to accomplish?:Create the servers greatest melon farm, build a shrine to the harvest goddess and make regular sacrifices to her.

-

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I play all the time. I've been playing technic before the new launcher came out.

-

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To grind against those ores in a sensual way to loosen them up for a longer ride (Turn them to dust to double your mining profits)

-

Recommendations(if you been invited): Not Applicable [N/A]

-

Others things i should know: I would defiantly call myself a veteran player. But I play primarily ssp. I don't have a lot of experience on servers. But I am an agreeable, and incredibly sexy individual so you will not regret my addition.

Name: fidchelle

-

-

What do you wish to accomplish?:Create the servers greatest melon farm, build a shrine to the harvest goddess and make regular sacrifices to her.

-

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: I play all the time. I've been playing technic before the new launcher came out.

-

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To grind against those ores in a sensual way to loosen them up for a longer ride (Turn them to dust to double your mining profits)

-

Recommendations(if you been invited): Not Applicable [N/A]

-

Others things i should know: I would defiantly call myself a veteran player. But I play primarily ssp. I don't have a lot of experience on servers. But I am an agreeable, and incredibly sexy individual so you will not regret my addition.

And happy birthday

Name: Dradym_Ryzar

What do you wish to accomplish?: to explore tekkit and have fun. rp-wise...make wonderous things out of metal and stone...and sell them.

oh and since like im going the dwarven route...create an all-underground town, with a small enterance that is easily hidden. any dwarves are welcome to join me.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? nope

what is the purpose of a macerator? to smash ores into dust to double their output into metal bars

Others things i should know: i have no mic, so no teamspeak...etc. new to MP minecraft, but all the vids make it look awesome and fun.

White-List Applications:

Name: EPBrassil (Ed IRL)

What do you wish to accomplish?: Contributing or creating an organization for RPing. Looking for a server that does RP well and contribute to that.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? many times. nano armor, compressors and all

what is the purpose of a macerator? To grind up certain ores to be turned into other things like coal into coal dust for solar panels

Recommendations(if you been invited): None but if I join i'll see to more recommendations.

Others things i should know: I'm someone who detests grievers looking for a server that has mature people who don't grieve and work together or just work in a server to have fun and play the game.

Name: Piranha771

What do you wish to accomplish?: Create a corporation/town with my team

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, including 'endgame' content (whole team)

What is the purpose of a macerator? It looks like a big taco and is pooping icecream.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Not currently invited.

Others things I should know: I would like to bring up my whole team to the server so maybe you can

whitelist us in a rush. (My team is all above 20 years old and 100% reliable) :

yuv912

Dr_Silence

Fox128

BassKeks

ultradr3mer

Name: Piranha771

What do you wish to accomplish?: Create a corporation/town with my team

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, including 'endgame' content (whole team)

What is the purpose of a macerator? Makes ores into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Not currently invited.

Others things I should know: I would like to bring up my whole team to the server so maybe you can

whitelist us in a rush. (My team is all above 20 years old and 100% reliable) :

yuv912

Dr_Silence

Fox128

BassKeks

ultradr3mer

Whitelisted

White-List Applications:

Name:madsno

What do you wish to accomplish?: Making my own little town

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Just started

what is the purpose of a macerator? Makes ores into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: From Norway

Name: Blahjerry

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to build my own company called "Gearheads". Its a company that sells gears obviously. And heads possibly? ._.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?

Of course i have! I mean its really challenging and i have to check the wiki alot but thats the fun of it right?

what is the purpose of a macerator? Hmm... it has been awhile since i last played tekkit hasn't it? Oh yeah! It turns ores into dust so that when you put the dust into a furnace it makes double the original ore yield! (do i win a prize for remembering?! :D)

Recommendations(if you been invited): None-WAIT! Herobrine recommended me. Yeah cuse were totally best friends and stuff. And i totally know him personally. Yeah... >_>

Others things i should know: I'm random and i know it. *starts saying wiggle repeatedly for the next hour*

Name:quad01man

What do you wish to accomplish?: I wish to have some fun when I'm not working, while following the rules of course.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes I've played both on the tekkify server, and another which I cannot remember.

what is the purpose of a macerator? A macerator grinds things up into dust, which you can use in further crafts. (ex. 3x tin or copper dust and 1x of the other dust made something... )

Recommendations(if you been invited): No recommendations, just a clean record!

Others things i should know: I live in Michigan, work the graveyard shift, and follow rules easily. I love my games, and I like being creative when I'm not feeling lazy!

Name: SevLancer (In-game name doesn't have a space in the name like my Forum name does)

What do you wish to accomplish: Trying something new, maybe make some friends. Build stuff and have some fun!

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft: Yes, I got quite a few months invested in Buildcraft. (From Technic)

What is the purpose of a Macerator: Besides saving me a boat-load of time mining when I don't have a lot of time? Doubling ore yielding.

Recommendations: Sadly, none. Just a solo player looking to expand his experience.

Other things I should know: Hm.. I'm Australian, Blood Type 0-, I have slight OCD with Symmetry. All that aside, very creative and easy to get along with. And I'm really bored with making traps solo that mobs never want to fall for! Found this server listed, looks amazing and decided to give it a shot. =)

Name: Mondiatee

What do you wish to accomplish: make some minecraft friends, build a town together.

Have you played IC2 or Buildcraft: yes have played with both.

What is the purpose of a macerator: ore will yeild 2 dust.

Recommendations: none

Other things I should know: Love Playing Minecraft

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons