[NationsMC MP]NationsMC[PvP/PvE][100 Slots][No-Whitelist][IConomy][Towny][IC2,CC,BC,AE]

Name: cybrpyro

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Sure, seems like a good place to start

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? convert raw block to dust.

Recommendations(if you been invited): none

Others things i should know: Donno, what do you want to know?

Whitelisted

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Terristen

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not at first

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? make lots of noise...and dust (I like the pulverizer better)

Recommendations(if you been invited):

Others things i should know: Myself and a friend are looking for a quality server.

Name: Terristen

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town): Not at first

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? : Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? make lots of noise...and dust (I like the pulverizer better)

Others things i should know: Myself and a friend are looking for a quality server.

Whitelisted Welcome

Name:freyer11 (tekkit name)

What do you wish to accomplish?: have fun

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?grinds 1 ore into 2 dust then you smelt that dust into bars

Recommendations(if you been invited):no

Others things i should know:

Name:freyer11 (tekkit name)

What do you wish to accomplish?: have fun

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?grinds 1 ore into 2 dust then you smelt that dust into bars

Whitelisted

Name: Xijitok

What do you wish to accomplish?: I am hoping to build as well as survive on a server with more than 2 people

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Another fellow and I have played Tekkit and Tekkit Lite for the last little while

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Why, it's too macerate, of course! In all seriousness, generally used to crush raw ore into 2 dust which can then be smelted into 2 bars of that ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Terristen was the one who informed me of this server

Others things i should know: I am the friend to whom Terristen referred when he said we were looking for a quality server.

Name: Xijitok

What do you wish to accomplish?: I am hoping to build as well as survive on a server with more than 2 people

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Another fellow and I have played Tekkit and Tekkit Lite for the last little while

What is the purpose of a macerator?: Why, it's too macerate, of course! In all seriousness, generally used to crush raw ore into 2 dust which can then be smelted into 2 bars of that ore.

Recommendations(if you been invited): Terristen was the one who informed me of this server

Others things i should know: I am the friend to whom Terristen referred when he said we were looking for a quality server.

Whitelisted and we are on Tekkit Lite Version 0.5.9

Name:Soldy152 (ingame :))

What do you wish to accomplish?: I love tekkit ,and i want to play it online with u guys :) have fun and build something awesome

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes , about one year .) know all those mashines and gadgets

what is the purpose of a macerator? Macerates 1ore into two dusts .) to smelt em ... and few more blocks can be macerated.

Others things i should know: I want to play with my friend Maxcze , if its possible to whitelist him too ? he will have these same answers anyway :D thank you if u do so .

Name:Soldy152 (ingame :))

What do you wish to accomplish?: I love tekkit ,and i want to play it online with u guys :) have fun and build something awesome

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes , about one year .) know all those mashines and gadgets

what is the purpose of a macerator? Macerates 1ore into two dusts .) to smelt em ... and few more blocks can be macerated.

Others things i should know: I want to play with my friend Maxcze , if its possible to whitelist him too ? he will have these same answers anyway :D thank you if u do so .

Whitelisted welcome

Name:
V_monkey

IRL Name:
monkey, sparrow
:P

Do you wish to join Anyon (starting town):
Have no idea going to start at exploring then see what happens, I normally start a lonely base
:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
loved build craft made an Asian themed castle filled with pipes in ssp.

what is the purpose of a macerator?
basically makes noise and dust from ores.

just the front page of Whitelisted Tekkit servers.

I live in Australia and have no mic and a bad connection so some days I'll probably just drop out randomly.

Name:
V_monkey

IRL Name:
monkey, sparrow
:P

Have no idea going to start at exploring then see what happens, I normally start a lonely base
:)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?
loved build craft made an Asian themed castle filled with pipes in ssp.

what is the purpose of a macerator?
basically makes noise and dust from ores.

just the front page of Whitelisted Tekkit servers.

I live in Australia and have no mic and a bad connection so some days I'll probably just drop out randomly.

Whitelisted welcome

Name: ErenisCZ

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to build a self-sufficient city

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, both

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turn ore or coal to dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I live in the Czech Republic

Name: ErenisCZ

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to build a self-sufficient city

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes, both

what is the purpose of a macerator? Turn ore or coal to dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): No

Others things i should know: I live in the Czech Republic

Whitelisted welcome

Name: WhyHiThere

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to build a large monopoly.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, both.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To pulverize/macerate items into dusts/bonemeals/etc.

Recommendations(if you been invited):N/A

Others things i should know: When building, I have the personality of: Go big, or go home.

Name: WhyHiThere

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to build a large monopoly.

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes, both.

what is the purpose of a macerator? To pulverize/macerate items into dusts/bonemeals/etc.

Recommendations(if you been invited):N/A

Others things i should know: When building, I have the personality of: Go big, or go home.

Whitelisted we are on Tekkit Lite 0.5.9

Name: Infernos1s

What do you wish to accomplish?: Have fun

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?: Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator?: To supply you with dust which you can smelt for 2 times more supplies

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: Been on Minecraft since Beta... Switched to Tekkit around a year ago. Very well with mining

Name: Veit

What do you wish to accomplish?: Havin fun, doing some RP and/or PvP

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes i did, too much alrdy!

what is the purpose of a macerator? To duplicate my found gold & silver, and earn me my golden nose.

Recommendations(if you been invited): N/A

Others things i should know: I crave for power. War times sound nice!

Name: Dead_Kittens1

What do you wish to accomplish?: I want to play on a tekkit lite pvp server that is populated

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yes

what is the purpose of a macerator? The macerator crushes ores into 2 dusts and processes certain other items.

Others things i should know: I'm a nice bloke, really.

Name: abzzzzy

What do you wish to accomplish?: To create or join a town, have fun and meet some new people

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Yep

what is the purpose of a macerator? To make ores into dust

Name: TheParkleeRider

For a bit but then when I have enough money I will make a town or summing...

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? A little bit, still being taught the advanced things though

what is the purpose of a macerator? From experience, turns ores and coal into dust

Recommendations(if you been invited): Nope

Others things i should know: I'm from the Australian east coast, I am a brony

Name:battlefeld2

What do you wish to accomplish?: "BURN THE WORLD IN NUCLEAR FLAME!!... AGAIN..." lol I hope to build a city with friends. Make sufficient cities, and rule the world(or my little square of it)

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft? Have I played it?!?! I run/host 4 servers. for the past 1.5 years or so.

what is the purpose of a macerator? The Purpose of a macerator, annoy other players. (they are LOUD)

Recommendations(if you been invited): I was recommended by google.com

Others things i should know: Pacific time. I love role playing, I am a helpful player, I am god of computercraft, And my reactors never overload... except for Chernobyl.... and Three Mile Island.... and... ill shut up now... AND Luna is best Princess.

Name:The_Camera_Guy

What do you wish to accomplish?:to BURN ALL THE TRESS or make a factory ether will do

Have you played IC2 or buildcraft?yes....infact i run my own tekkit server and a few along with battlefeld2

what is the purpose of a macerator? TO MAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF NOISE!! and make cocaine (dust)

Recommendations(if you been invited): yes by google .com

Others things i should know: um i am amazing with red power and many other mods also well..........no ima stop talking now :P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons