7 hours playtime 57 nova cataclysms?

po5

Hello.

3 guys had joined my server today and played for about 7 hours each. I had a bad feeling about them caus of the way they behaved and talked to me etc. Just now i checked out their home and found about 50 Mark 3 Relays, and a condenser with 57 Nova cataclysms. They had also given a Klein Star Omega to someone.

Is this really possible? 3 guys playing 7 hours. Could they get this stuff legit?

I dont really have it nerfed. I am new to hosting tekkit and just trying to learn. I did disable RM and DM furnaces, computer disks and NEI. But apparantly you can create corrupted items with alchemical chest that wont expire in condensers. Maybe thats what they did.

Even with BC and RP, u cant get that amount in 7h. But there is a ton of exploits that allows player to dupe, so if they really want, the items they got sounds okish. They could prob have had tons more if they really wanted.

3 guys can easily do it.

First focus on getting atleast 13 diamonds. Build a nether portal then get the glowstone needed for a mk1 collector. Exploit the fuel upgrade bug to ramp up EMC generation by 64 times, have one person babysit it to work on getting more collectors/relays. Other 2 work on getting even more diamonds and other EMC rich ores. EMC output from the collectors grown exponentially, a simple RP setup can automate the process once it gets established.

Lots of possibilities, that's just one. EE is frankly way too overpowered.

From what I've been told it's not technically a bug. While it does multiply the output by 64x, the author apparently left it that way on purpose despite multiple bugfix releases since it first cropped up.

I say it's a bug though.

Stick a stack of a higher level fuel in the target slot, the collector will build up enough to upgrade 1 piece of the feedstock to 1 piece of the target, and will consume 1 piece of the feedstock but output the entire stack size of the target.

So 1 charcoal and a stack of 64 coal in the target, once it builds up 96 EMC (coal 128 - charcoal 32) it will consume 1 charcoal (total cost 128EMC) and output a stack of 64 coal (8192 EMC), a sudden gain of 8064 EMC.

Keep doing that and you can target a full stack of aeternalis fuel in no time. Going from mobius to aeternalis requires 6144 EMC worth of generation, but gives you a full stack of aeternalis worth over a half million EMC.

Whelp, scratch that, I just tested to check a theory. Apparently news of the bug's continued health were greatly exaggerated.

Bug is gone, collector now ignores target stack size and only outputs one when it finishes generation.

Though there is still a decent set of dupe bugs multiple people can exploit.

Including one I completely forgot about, the NEI save slot glitch if you leave the mod on the server. No duplicating needed, they could have spawned hundreds of mk3 collector flowers in a matter of minutes.

Yea there is alot to learn as server admin. I had NEI completely removed from the mods folder, but i dont know if that would disable the exploit. I guess i should learn how it works and test it myself

I can list a few exploits that makes it easy to get loads of EE related items. It will ofc require the vanilla "get a diamond part", but once u reach EE (philosipher stone) ur set for life:

Shiftclick in EE furnaces to instant dupe items, works with stacks of any items in Tekkit

Fast throw out items from inventory while having a bag with a black hole band inside of it

Destroy ANY EE container while someone else has opened it, it dupes all the items

Put items into a cropnalyzer and throw it (cant fully remember that one, think its that way)

NEI exploit (defo the fastest, but you have that dissabled i understand)

Macerate a blazerod into 5 dusts, create 2 new rods of 4 dusts, repeat till infinity and make it to EMC

Thats those i can remember from the top of my head right now, but im pretty shure there are several more

(there is one IC-related bug i havent listed here, as its hardly known and i dont want to reveal it as it will be gamechanging for most servers)

So use 6h 30min to get set, then use 30 mins to well ... get whatever you want

Okay have have disabled the destruction of EE containers - iron chest crystal chest etc. - only admins can do it now. i also made players unable to have the black hole band. so that should take care of some more dupes

• 4 months later...

Items to Ban and here's why. We use multiverse so the Spawn thing is in our Spawn Map and we also have a World World. If you have any Q's. Skype me. Ralshadenmoon

Banned Items In Spawn (Keep these items in bag at spawn - THEY CANNOT BE HELD)o_O

• REP- Spawnkills. -
  • Mining Laser- Spawnkills and destroys.
  • Sticky Dynamite- Griefs Spawn.
  • Dynamite- Griefs Spawn
  • Musket with Bayonet|Spawn Kill
  • Crossbow|Spawn Kill
  • Blunderbus|Spawn Kill
  • Fire Rod|Spawn Kill
  • Musket|Spawn Kill
  • Stone Spear|Spawn Kill
  • Iron Spear|Spawn Kill
  • Diamond Spear|Spawn kill
  • Golden Spear|Spawn Kill
  • Javelin|Spawn Kill
  • Wooden Spear|Spawn Kill
  • Reinforced Door|Spawn Grief
  • Iron Door|Spawn Grief
  • Golden Flail|Spawn Kill
  • Iron Flail|Spawn Kill
  • Stone Flail|Spawn Kill
  • Wooden Flail|Spawn Kill
  • Blowgun|Spawn Kill
  • Wooden Knife|Spawn Kill
  • Stone Knife|Spawn Kill
  • Iron Knife|Spawn Kill
  • Diamond Knife|Spawn kill
  • Golden Knife|Spawn Kill
  • Fire Charge|Spawn Grief
  • REPS
  • Mining Laser
  • Sticky Dynamite|Spawn Kill|Spawn Grief
  • Dynamite|Spawn Kill|Spawn Grief
  • Cannon|Spawn Kill|Spawn Grief

:eek: Banned Items In General::eek:

• Abyss Helmet- This creates lightning- can grief spawn, also is unfair to players.
  • Red Matter Helmet- Banned so we can't complete the full gemmed set. AKA GOD MODE.
  • Dark Matter Helmet - Banned so we can't complete the full gemmed set. AKA GOD MODE.
  • Infernal Armor - Griefs the spawn / faction lands
  • Mercurial Eye- Bypasses faction/ spawn protections.
  • Ring Of Ignition- Not allowing fireballs to lag our shiz up.
  • Watch Of Flowing Time- Changes time/Machine-speed (Not cool)
  • Evertide Amulet- Griefs spawn and looks terrible.
  • Volcanite Amulet- Griefs spawn and looks terrible.
  • Ring of Arcana- Contains all the rings, read other banned items, not good.
  • Nova Cataclysm/Catalyst- Too Destructive.
  • Quantum Chestplate- Too OP, Fly.
  • Computer - Legit: People write virus's that /stop the server.
  • Item Loader - Dupe
  • Item Unloader - Dupe
  • Adv. Item Loader - Dupe
  • Liquid Loader - Dupe
  • Liquid Unloader - Dupe
  • Adv. Item Unloader - Dupe
  • Energy Loader - Dupe
  • Energy Unloader - Dupe
  • Void Ring - Dupe
  • Black Hole Band - Dupe
  • TankCart - Dupe
  • Dimensional Anchor - completely removed from the server.
  • Duplicator
  • World Anchor - Not keeping chunks perma loaded.
  • Teleport Tether - Not keeping chunks perma loaded.
  • Anchor Cart - Not keeping chunks perma loaded.
  • Zero Ring - Can grief spawn & Can go supersonic speed in quantum. (OP)

Can be crafted but not placed or change blocks

• Alchemical Chest - Can be crafted - but not placed or broken.
  • Philosopher's Stone|Rep|Spawn Grief

Or they're using Blaze Rod generators! The most effective and cheapest way to get loads of EMCs for little setup cost. All you needs for a decent generator is at least 2 blaze rods, a Rotatory Marcetor, 16 EU/t of power to power it, 3 condensers, some RP tubing, 2 filters, and 2 timers. Once you got it setup then drops the remaining blaze rod(s) in the marcetor to starts up the process and you'll producing whatever you targeted in those remaining condensers in within about an hour or so. Adds 8 Overclockers for better results or get an regular marcetor and puts 16 Overclockers for best results. Best of all it's not cheating for EMCs and If you want EMCs overnight just adds a teleport tether to keeps it loaded day and night!

Items to Ban and here's why. We use multiverse so the Spawn thing is in our Spawn Map and we also have a World World. If you have any Q's. Skype me. Ralshadenmoon

Banned Items In Spawn (Keep these items in bag at spawn - THEY CANNOT BE HELD)o_O

• REP- Spawnkills. -
  • Mining Laser- Spawnkills and destroys.
  • Sticky Dynamite- Griefs Spawn.
  • Dynamite- Griefs Spawn
  • Musket with Bayonet|Spawn Kill
  • Crossbow|Spawn Kill
  • Blunderbus|Spawn Kill
  • Fire Rod|Spawn Kill
  • Musket|Spawn Kill
  • Stone Spear|Spawn Kill
  • Iron Spear|Spawn Kill
  • Diamond Spear|Spawn kill
  • Golden Spear|Spawn Kill
  • Javelin|Spawn Kill
  • Wooden Spear|Spawn Kill
  • Reinforced Door|Spawn Grief
  • Iron Door|Spawn Grief
  • Golden Flail|Spawn Kill
  • Iron Flail|Spawn Kill
  • Stone Flail|Spawn Kill
  • Wooden Flail|Spawn Kill
  • Blowgun|Spawn Kill
  • Wooden Knife|Spawn Kill
  • Stone Knife|Spawn Kill
  • Iron Knife|Spawn Kill
  • Diamond Knife|Spawn kill
  • Golden Knife|Spawn Kill
  • Fire Charge|Spawn Grief
  • REPS
  • Mining Laser
  • Sticky Dynamite|Spawn Kill|Spawn Grief
  • Cannon|Spawn Kill|Spawn Grief

:eek: Banned Items In General::eek:

• Abyss Helmet- This creates lightning- can grief spawn, also is unfair to players.
  • Red Matter Helmet- Banned so we can't complete the full gemmed set. AKA GOD MODE.
  • Dark Matter Helmet - Banned so we can't complete the full gemmed set. AKA GOD MODE.
  • Infernal Armor - Griefs the spawn / faction lands
  • Mercurial Eye- Bypasses faction/ spawn protections.
  • Ring Of Ignition- Not allowing fireballs to lag our shiz up.
  • Watch Of Flowing Time- Changes time/Machine-speed (Not cool)
  • Evertide Amulet- Griefs spawn and looks terrible.
  • Volcanite Amulet- Griefs spawn and looks terrible.
  • Ring of Arcana- Contains all the rings, read other banned items, not good.
  • Nova Cataclysm/Catalyst- Too Destructive.
  • Quantum Chestplate- Too OP, Fly.
  • Computer - Legit: People write virus's that /stop the server.
  • Item Loader - Dupe
  • Item Unloader - Dupe
  • Adv. Item Loader - Dupe
  • Liquid Loader - Dupe
  • Liquid Unloader - Dupe
  • Adv. Item Unloader - Dupe
  • Energy Loader - Dupe
  • Energy Unloader - Dupe
  • Void Ring - Dupe
  • Black Hole Band - Dupe
  • TankCart - Dupe
  • Dimensional Anchor - completely removed from the server.
  • Duplicator
  • World Anchor - Not keeping chunks perma loaded.
  • Teleport Tether - Not keeping chunks perma loaded.
  • Anchor Cart - Not keeping chunks perma loaded.
  • Zero Ring - Can grief spawn & Can go supersonic speed in quantum. (OP)

Can be crafted but not placed or change blocks

• Alchemical Chest - Can be crafted - but not placed or broken.
  • Philosopher's Stone|Rep|Spawn Grief

Can someone confirm the floppy disk dupe bug, the /stop virus, and the loader/unloader dupe bugs listed above? I have to disable these if they're real, but I want some confirmation. A forum thread would be nice. The disk drive dupe was fixed on the first release of Tekkit 3. Did they break it again or something?

You also needs 3 to 4 condensers and good power supply for it to do mass production overnight so it's isn't cheating. You would needs about 2 HV solar arrays and a MV solar array or two to power a single generator day and night with all 16 Overclockers. As well as a couple of MFSUs to stores up the power for night. So yea they're only a bit more faster than MK3 collectors. The price for the arrays themselves is about 12+ Red Matters and you needs to set it up too. So it's isn't literally get a blazerod and yours set for rest of your life.

You also needs 3 to 4 condensers and good power supply for it to do mass production overnight so it's isn't cheating. You would needs about 2 HV solar arrays and a MV solar array or two to power a single generator day and night with all 16 Overclockers. As well as a couple of MFSUs to stores up the power for night. So yea they're only a bit more faster than MK3 collectors. The price for the arrays themselves is about 12+ Red Matters and you needs to set it up too. So it's isn't literally get a blazerod and yours set for rest of your life.

EE... isn't cheating? Okay boys, I'm outta this thread.

Thats con

No but with one blazerod, a condenser, and a macerator and a timer set to 1/2 a second..you can in about an hour:

mass produce the things you need to make about 20 macerators, 20 condensers, and tubes to feed them all while each new loop multiples the dusts from the blaze rods, and use one of those 20 condensers to mass produce lava buckets (or coal) from blaze powder to feed a thermalgen/generator to power the other macerators. so in an hour you can have 20 macerators going (no idea why if you was doing mass blazerods you would use 1 mac with overclockers when you can have 2 dozen in an hour).

So let me rephase it..with one blazerod, and the basic mats you can get in that first hour (with one guy collecting, and another making the basic machines to get started out of what the first is mining). You can set up and pump out masses of anything unattended for the next 6. (for total of 7 hours)

You would use Overclockers to makes one compacted blazerod generator instead of like 12 of them. Me and my friend have a ton of EMCs and so I had to use the macerator anyways for the solar array factory. (Currently making MV arrays and soon HV arrays!) I didn't even had the generator on 24/7 (the mass fab was on) and it's only had 9 Overclockers in it. So it's well worth using Overclockers instead of multiple macerators. So these generators are both affordable and effective and use Solar Arrays instead of Geothermal generators and store power for night operations. Then power will costs nothing once you makes the arrays so the generator will produces more net EMCs.