Server keeps crashing

BCTLFTW

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can decipher this crash report and tell me what to do. We just recently added a whole bunch of mods so this was to be expected. Hope someone can help, thanks!

Report as follows

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 5/26/15 7:54 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.MissingModsException
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.sortModList(Loader.java:244)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:472)
	at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:87)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:319)
	at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:170)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:620)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
	Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
	Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.13.0-30-generic
	Java Version: 1.7.0_76, Oracle Corporation
	Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
	Memory: 841380632 bytes (802 MB) / 1012727808 bytes (965 MB) up to 3160211456 bytes (3013 MB)
	JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:ParallelGCThreads=7 -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Xms1G -Xmx3G
	AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
	IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
	FML: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
	Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
	Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'cauldron,craftbukkit,mcpc,fml,forge'
	Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Edited by BCTLFTW

By the looks of things your missing a dependency mod. Thats what missingmodsexception means. Without  seeing the rest of the crash report i couldnt tell you which one, but at a pinch its probably something like CoFHCore or bspkrsCore your missing. Also check the versions correspond with the mods you added.

Which mods did you add, this might help narrow it down.

• Discord Moderator

By the looks of things your missing a dependency mod. Thats what missingmodsexception means. Without  seeing the rest of the crash report i couldnt tell you which one, but at a pinch its probably something like CoFHCore or bspkrsCore your missing. Also check the versions correspond with the mods you added.

Which mods did you add, this might help narrow it down.

​Or, you could look in the forge log (fml-server-latest.log to be precise) and it will tell you exactly what's missing and exactly which mod is requesting it.