d_gav Posted July 5, 2015 Posted July 5, 2015 Hey there, I have recently created my own modpack (Hexxit with a few added mods) but when I click "play", vanilla Minecraft 1.5.2 loads up and I am not sure why. I did include forge universal 1.5.2 as modpack.jar in the bin folder as well as adding only 1.5.2 mods as far as I know. If you have any suggestions on how to fix this, I will gladly accept any advice. Thank you! Pack download - https://dl.dropbox.com/s/5fh2kecefi2mth6/modpack.zip.zip?dl=1 Quote
Moderators Munaus Posted July 5, 2015 Moderators Posted July 5, 2015 custom pack issues does not belong in Bug Reports, the "guarantee" is off when you modify a Technic pack. Moved to Platform Pagoda Quote
Discord Moderator plowmanplow Posted July 5, 2015 Discord Moderator Posted July 5, 2015 Always provide the API URL or a link to the pack details page when requesting custom modpack assistance. Your modpack.jar file is named "modpack.jar.zip". Google "windows explorer always show file extensions" to learn how to prevent this type of thing. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.