GoofPavlica Posted July 10, 2015 Posted July 10, 2015 Alright so I have a small problem. I just updated my modpack, which was working wonderfully before. All I did was update to the newest forge version and added optifine. When technic goes to start minecraft and the modloader, it crashes and brings me back to the technic platform. I figured it was an optifine problem, so I went and temporarily removed it from the mod list; but it did the same thing. Its not giving me an error or crash report, so it must be a problem with forge. Also, should optifine be added to the pack like any other mod, or do I have to do something special like with the fps plus mod? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks, Goof Link to pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/goofs-adventure-pack.580815 Sorry no crash report Quote
GoofPavlica Posted July 10, 2015 Author Posted July 10, 2015 Whoops, i see what i did. I accidentally downloaded the most recent forge version for minecraft 1.8. My pack is 1.7.10. My bad Quote
Discord Moderator plowmanplow Posted July 10, 2015 Discord Moderator Posted July 10, 2015 Why is your modpack.jar so large? What have you added to it? The newest versions of Forge are fundamentally incompatible with older versions of many mods. You have many mods which require much a newer version of Forge. Audit all your mods and update them to their latest (Forge #1448+) compatible versions. Quote
GoofPavlica Posted July 10, 2015 Author Posted July 10, 2015 I haven't done anything to the modpack.jar , all I did was update to the latest forge version? Quote
Discord Moderator plowmanplow Posted July 10, 2015 Discord Moderator Posted July 10, 2015 If that is the case, then you need to re-download the Forge universal binary JAR file, rename it to modpack.jar, and replace your existing file in /bin/. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.