custom modpack inventory wont work

atlas7714

• 3 weeks later...

But the one in your modpack is different:

https://copy.com/zQmfHAi437llW0ur/modpack.zip?download=1

Which leads to:

QlL8J1M.png

Update the modpack link on the platform, let it refresh, give it some time.

thank you soooo much! i dont know why it wasnt changing the link before but thank you!

• you are making your modpack on a mac, now get a pc for a moment with windows (or linux) and look at that zip file that you made, look inside it, check out that mess macos did there, get all those unnecessary files out of there
  • you are using NEI for 1.8 in a 1.7.10 modpack

• you are making your modpack on a mac, now get a pc for a moment with windows (or linux) and look at that zip file that you made, look inside it, check out that mess macos did there, get all those unnecessary files out of there

thank you i have a windows computer now it is much better for modding and modpacks but im still getting used to it. thank you

thank you the pack now works, but i wonder if you could tell me how to make flans work. All the tabs for flans are empty and when i got the modern warfare pack that tab is empty to.

i was told to make a folder called flans in with the mods and config but that hasnt worked. and i have yet put an update out removing that.

You need to download and install Flans mod and then download and install some content-packs and place them in the Flans directory (they are version specific, and some packs need other packs).

Download any modern/popular modpack with flans and just open its folder to check how it's done.

You need to download and install Flans mod and then download and install some content-packs and place them in the Flans directory (they are version specific, and some packs need other packs).

Download any modern/popular modpack with flans and just open its folder to check how it's done.

can you check is i have done this right before i change it on the modpack. 

hang on im adding moving world...

Edited by atlas7714

Just installed the pack, from the current modpack .zip you have you need to change the movingworld mod to the most current release, that will solve your crash on loading. Also I noticed that there were duplicates of all the mods with a "-_" infront of them, not sure if this was from some error with a .zip archive or what, but you should remove those

Just installed the pack, from the current modpack .zip you have you need to change the movingworld mod to the most current release, that will solve your crash on loading. Also I noticed that there were duplicates of all the mods with a "-_" infront of them, not sure if this was from some error with a .zip archive or what, but you should remove those

thank you

does it need to be moving world mc? Can you send me a link to the correct version?