custom modpack inventory wont work

atlas7714

This download is different than the current release for the pack, but I will tell you what needs to be changed from the download you provided.

- You are missing a few mods required for other mods, you need to add "CodeChickenCore", "LLibrary" and "iChunUtil"

- You need to extract the tropicract mod and coroutil from the "tropicraftv6_0_5 for MC v1_7_10.zip" archive

- You should update NEI

As for the current version (1.18) just follow the above steps plus

- Remove any file that begins with "._" 

That should be all to get it going, here's a link for the lazy here

This download is different than the current release for the pack, but I will tell you what needs to be changed from the download you provided.

- You are missing a few mods required for other mods, you need to add "CodeChickenCore", "LLibrary" and "iChunUtil"

- You need to extract the tropicract mod and coroutil from the "tropicraftv6_0_5 for MC v1_7_10.zip" archive

- You should update NEI

As for the current version (1.18) just follow the above steps plus

- Remove any file that begins with "._" 

That should be all to get it going, here's a link for the lazy here

shit when you said there were doubles i deleted all the ones without "._"  in front of them

can i just remove -_ from the front?

also why does it change so much when i uplaod it? looking at the one on my desktop and the one i download there completly different 

macos does that

the mac os does that? but im not using a mac.

What archiving software are you using? Maybe you grabbed the wrong version or are using one that isn't as good, Winrar and 7Zip are two good ones. If you can't get it working I provided a link in my last post to the working modpack download, just upload that file to wherever you are hosting your files and bump the version number.

What archiving software are you using? Maybe you grabbed the wrong version or are using one that isn't as good, Winrar and 7Zip are two good ones. If you can't get it working I provided a link in my last post to the working modpack download, just upload that file to wherever you are hosting your files and bump the version number.

thanks for the download but its missing nearly all the mods and i use winrar

okey im pretty sure removing powersuites will fix this... but it does crash after the warning https://copy.com/cTsErmnETJSN66yZ/modpack.zip?download=1 just checking. thx

hello?