Official Cooking Thread

• Moderators

I like chocolate-covered espresso beans.

Never liked the taste of coffee, but swedish chocolate balls are okay, i guess.

But if you want to try something exotic: grilled banana with chocolate. I got this in winter, when i was young. It wasn't as horrible as my instincts first told me. I mean, come one! Who puts chocolate on a banana that has been barbequed? Crazy ideas...

Never liked the taste of coffee, but swedish chocolate balls are okay, i guess.

But if you want to try something exotic: grilled banana with chocolate. I got this in winter, when i was young. It wasn't as horrible as my instincts first told me. I mean, come one! Who puts chocolate on a banana that has been barbequed? Crazy ideas...

If you like those, you could try banana s'mores. Let me know how those go. :)

Very helpful, yay!

We're not being very helpful because you're in the wrong section, asking something over which we have no control, and are still behind the times. 3.1.2 is out already.

• Moderators

Very helpful, yay!

Well i didnt wanna bother putting recipes here, google might give you those....

Or wait, were you being sarcastic? Are you telling me that hijacking your thread and turning it into a chocolate discussion is not helpful?

Life always feels better with chocolate!

Cause of the new 3.1.1 update, it requires people to go into options in the tekkit launcher and click use development build, how can I stop this, cause nobody is joining my Server because of it?

The only way to stop this is to prepare enough chocolate covered banana type food items to live off of until 3.1.2 becomes the recommended build.

Trust me, eating anything else will delay the recommendation process. Bananas and chocolate, however, are known to streamline the process due to the potassium and fiber in the bananas and the caffeine and anti-oxidants in the chocolate, and the effect only becomes stronger when mixed.

• Moderators

If you want to live life to its fullest, OP, you could try natures most addictive candy: strawberry

Mix this with chocolate and you will never be the same again...

Do go slow, though. Only cover half of the berry in chocolate, getting sticky fingers isnt very nice.

I also hear that it has an effect on women

The effects are unknown for now, further studies in the future will unveil these secrets...

My wife makes chocolate strawberry jam, it is the only jam/jelly/preserve/ect I have actually liked.

Good lord, Jam with... Chocolate? What is this madness!

On topic, I have a preference for vanilla ice cream accompanied by banana's and melted chocolate. The good ol' banana split, in other words!

Madness?

THIS.

IS.

The reason I'm 250lbs.

She also did a mixed berry with a hint of cinnamon. Smelled good, but I don't like the texture of gelatinous foods that aren't jello.

She likes to experiment, which ranges from "dear lord what is that?" to "sweet genius".

Madness?

THIS.

IS.

The reason I'm 250lbs.

She also did a mixed berry with a hint of cinnamon. Smelled good, but I don't like the texture of gelatinous foods that aren't jello.

She likes to experiment, which ranges from "dear lord what is that?" to "sweet genius".

I know this feeling. I tried a basilica pesto/peanut butter spread this morning, and the sweet/salty contrast was amazing. I'm myself a bit of a cook, and I like the experimentation part.

Looks good.

Tried something close enough once.

Track coach being an asshat, decided to take the guy's pizza order of "deep dish, just pepperoni" as literal as possible. The girls got their veggi topped monstrosity, we got a deep dish pepperoni pizza sans sauce and cheese.

Just so all of you know, this has been an excellent thread derailment so far! Also, it will interest some of you to know that it was not, in fact, either of the mods that have participated in said derailment that issued the warning to the OP. :twisted:

Done!

Amazing! I finally have a place to share my passion that isn't... You know... 4chan cooking board :(

So, as I was saying sooner, my favorite dessert is the banana split. Here's how it looks like in usual when I make one for myself. But I take fresh strawberries rather than cherries.

chocolate-peanut-butter-banana-split-2-5

I also make the chantilly cream. Though I never thought about adding some caramel cream into the mix, looking up some recipes live.