[3.1.2] § Tekkit Realms § [Looking for Staff] [150 Slots] [Towny] [Player Shops] [Few Items Banned]

TekkitRealms

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XSsWf.png

IP: Tekkit.legends-realm.com

Welcome to Tekkit Realms! The brand new Tekkit server open to everyone!

Latest News: Looking for Staff: Scroll to bottom of page to see Details!

gCE9P.png

Tekkit Realms is Towny based server, meaning that users can create their own Town or/and Nation and start their own kingdoms! With Towny you can protect your builds and ensure that griefing is prevented. This server is extremely open and versatile meaning that you do anything you want, with stupendous amounts of plug-ins making this possible! If you want to Role-play and create a factory, you can do it!

Our Unique Selling Point at Tekkit Realms has to be our Spawn. Our spawn utilises the latest plugins inorder to give YOU the best experience possible.

Spawn Tour:

b2FaU.jpg

Spawn: This will be the first thing you see upon entering. These boards the essentials commands in-order to use this server.

LXGvx.jpg

Spawn Castle: This is the castle that we call spawn. It was built by us over a long period of time and we it is something slight unique for a Tekkit Server!

Bank: This the bank where players can safely store one chest full of items in our vaults. Using a clever plugin, simply right click one of the chests inside and it will open your own personal bank account that noone else can enter!

Server Specifications:

This server revolves around the marvellous Tekkit! Tekkit is a collection of Modifications to ensure the best Minecraft experience! You can download the Client Here.

Processor: Intel Core i7 4.6GHZ

RAM: 24GB DDR3

Hard Drive: 2TB SATA

Upload Rate: 100MBPS

Staff:

Admin: Laptop903, Xknight

Mods: Horoxio, Flarox

Guards: pending...

84NV0.png

Click the titles for more info:

Plug-ins you need to know about:

• Towny - Create towns and nations, protect and sell land
  • ChestBank - Access your own personal bank account to store items at the bank at spawn
  • ChestShop - Allows players to buy and sell items via chests. A great way to make money
  • MobArena - Visit the MobArena at spawn and duel Mobs to progress through the levels and earn rewards!
  • McMMO - Provides a RPG aspect to the server allowing special perks and reduce times on certain skills

If you wish to have a plugin that have enjoyed using before and would like to see implemented on this server please simply reply to this with below form filled out:

Plugin Request Form:

- Plugin Name:

- Link to Plugin page:

- Reason for Requesting:

FpMdz.png

Below is the current overview of what is allowed and what isn't on Tekkit Realms. We have tried to keep the rules minimal to ensure that people can still have fun.

• Griefing is NOT allowed under any circumstances.
  • Swearing/spamming is NOT allowed. This server is aimed at people of all ages and their may players as young as 11 playing. (TO enforce this, there is a plugin which disables swearing in the chat.)
  • PvP is allowed, though refrain from mindlessly killing directly outside of the spawn.
  • Raiding is NOT allowed under any circumstances.

If you are doing something that you believe to be wrong, please query with a member of staff who will be happy to help you.

Breaking any of these rules can result in different forms of punishment. Small rule breaking can result in a mute, jail or kick where as more severe breaking of rules can result in a Temporary or Permanent Ban.

UrOiR.png

Voting is very important to keep the server populated. If you feel that you are enjoying your experience on the server, we politely ask that you click the link below and vote for us! Of course we pay you for your gratitude. In return for voting we will give you 5 Diamonds and $1000 In-game coins!

Links for voting:

Vote on Planet Minecraft: Here

Vote on Tekkit Server List: Here

Staff Application Form:

We are currently looking for staff for our server, if you feel you have what it takes to be a member of staff, please fill out the application form below:

• In game name:
  • Why should we hire you:
  • Previous Experience:

Please post your application as a reply to forum post. Thank you and Good luck!

in game name: MaeMay2000

experince: i am admin on 3 other server and know almost every thing about tekkit and can help anyone

why u should hire me: im on tekkit all the time i know almost eveythign about tekkit and can help anyone willing to recieve help

• In game name: joakimek98
  • Why should we hire you:i love being a staff and helping people, i won't destroy anything i will only help, i have a sence of humor.
  • Previous Experience:i have played tekkit for a year and have played on many servers and been a staff member but the servers that i played on was shutdown. i got my own youtube channel that is going pretty good for now, me and a friend just started.

• 4 weeks later...

hello, my name is Ben and i would love to join this GREAT server and i would really appreciate being a guard on here. why? because i'm very experienced in tekkit (2 years playing, 2 years before the launcher came out playing ic/bc/ee and studying all of the mods on youtube) and i was an admin on 2 servers that had an average of 20 people on at a time also i have common sense and instinct to griefers and so

IGN: benflanagan

• In game name: cheezinyofaceha
  • Why should we hire you: You should hire me as a staff member because I am perfectly willing to be connected as possible with other members. I am also applying for moderator because I want to be able to help people on the server in need (I do not spawn items no matter what unless a griefer did something and I know for a fact and I am compensating for the damage), and try to make the server the best place it can be. If I get accepted in as a moderator or administrator, I promise I will not abuse my power, I will always try to answer people's questions, frequently ask people if they need any help, support the server, report or kick griefers, I do not ban unless I am 100% sure it's not a misunderstanding and/or an owner/co-owner tells me to. Overall, if I get accepted in, I promise to live by the saying "With great power comes great responsibility".
  • Previous Experience: I have been an administrator on two servers (one tekkit, one vanilla) in the past, a moderator twice, (one modded server that isn't tekkit, one tekkit server), and I have my own servers, three of them, one vanilla, one tekkit, and one skyblock.

• In game name:kronoce
  • Why should we hire you:I want to be an admin on this server, because I can solve problems between kids, (and adults acting like kids) and can improve the server, I have common sense when it comes to greifing and hacking
  • Previous Experience:I have hosted many servers and been admin on other servers

P.S. it looks like i'm new but I assure you i'm not

• In game name: Conjoining
  • Why should we hire you: Im a friendly user , who will try to help out the server as much as possible. I have a bunch of experience with tekkit and I love helping people that need it(: I can enforce the rules without being dickish and keep the server safe Lol (: Please consider me I will be a huge help -Thanks , Conjoining
  • Previous Experience: I have a load of experience (:

• In game name: iSlayzz
  • Why should we hire you: Because I love to help people, and i have a lot of experience, and I am VERY friendly.
  • Previous Experience: I've been an admin on 2 different servers, a mod on 3, and a co-owner on 1

• 3 weeks later...

• In game name:hendri08
  • Why should we hire you:i can help you build on the server i am a greate builder and i can bring more people to te server
  • Previous Experience:i am mod on a server and i was an admin on a tekkit server

• In game name: XxNight_shadowxX
  • Why should we hire you: I am good at enforcing the rules, helping others in need, I dabble in large spawn buildings, I also am very good at resolving and helping player problems, (Small thing not reliable on is that I just started to learn about mods/plugins and coding, give some time to learn and may be able to help you with development), and I can work in pressuring and stressful situations [Edited in] I speak fulent spanish and english
  • Previous Experience: I have been staff of small vanilla servers, both closed, one was a 30 slot server that got 26 on average, the other was 100 that got 30-40 on average

• In game name:Gnomeo337
  • Why should we hire you: Because i am very kind and helpful to players and i would love to help you with the server and plugins or possibly whatever you can think of.
  • Previous Experience: Message me and i will give you the IP but i am currently admin on anothe vanilla minecraft server. and i have been for a week or two and its very hard but im getting the hang of it.

• In game name: DrCreeper189
  • Why should we hire you: I will go on a lot and do not over use power. I also want to help with the server.
  • Previous Experience: I ran my own server for a little and know how difficult people can be. I was also a leader to a large town on a vanilla server.

• In game name: wizkid515
  • Why should we hire you: I am helpful and nice to new players, I love to give a warm welcome. On the other hand I will always give a harsh punishment if someone DESERVES it.
  • Previous Experience: I have worked on 2 servers as an admin and on another as a Mod. They were closed earlier.

• In game name: tayleana
  • Why should we hire you: I love helping out with servers. I am a kind player and am liked and well-known on all the Tekkit/Minecraft servers I play on. I am an active member and go on in every spare minute I have.
  • Previous Experience: I have been a Co-Owner on 1 Minecraft server, currently a Moderator on a Tekkit and a Minecraft server and Owned a minecraft server. I also post videos on YouTube. I have started a new channel and will start posting videos of me and my friends playing on my favorite servers around May.

IGN: dragonstorm949

Why you should hire me: i am experienced in tekkit and minecraft, i have experiance as staff and i am firm but fair. I am also very active on on tekkit

previous experience: i have been staff on a few servers before, and nearly got into staff on beyond minecraft.

I hope that you see me worthy for staff on the server, and thank you for your time

• 2 weeks later...