Facebook Page? None...

AJLad

There's an 'unofficial' one I assume some 'fans' just took it upon themselves to make and maintain. Anyways, I don't see any point to creating one. All it'll get is bug reports, and harassment from fans/haters/people with questions who don't wanna read our forums.

Not to mention any possible privacy intrusions for any admins/mods.

Why is everyone so obsessed with putting every little thing on facebook? We don't need a single giant mega super website that houses the entire content of the internet...

Yeah, there's already 4chan for that anyway. And you can see the result too...

Well there's this one kid I know with a rare cancer that will kill him if he doesn't play Technic at least five times a week so yes it will.

Wow, I should share this to everybody, even if they don't care and it clogs up their page and it annoys the hell out of them! And then I should take an Instagram picture, followed by sharing a "Share for Heaven, ignore for Hell" status to complete my Facebook routine.

And after that I wonder why it makes weeks I haven't went on FB.

• Moderators

Facebook, this thing bugs me for several reasons...

I wanna ask an honest question here, 'n hope to get equally honest one back: Pro's and Con's? Good or Bad?

Reason im asking is that my entire family is on fb, except me. They keep bugging me about it.

I for one tread slowly into grounds I'm unfamiliar with, and I dont feel comfortable with fb.

I simply use hotmail and skype, simple communication and no need to fill in a blood type and you'r mothers maiden name and so forth to register.

There are no Pros. It will consume your life if you let it. It's a giant time sink, and encourages minimalist communication (i.e. stupid status updates). There's a reason most employers have it filtered out of their office computers.

I use facebook a lot, because i have a lot of friends scattered about, and it's easier and less intrusive to make an event that i can invite everyone to, rather than mass texting a bunch of people, and then trying to figure out who's actually going to show.

• Moderators

I neglected to mention that hotmail is quitting, or something. So i need to find a replacement for receiving emails. fb sounded good enough.

It feels sometimes like I have an entire galaxy just beyond my reach, with all my family, friends and whatnot, but the only way to reach them is to register to fb?

I dunno, It's like you said Torezu, fb is like a black hole. It will suck you in and you will be lost forever.

Switch to gmail, much better than hotmail anyway.

I have a FB account, though I barely use it unless I find someone's posted something that's actually rather interesting (and you can just guess how often this happens). FB has its uses, but they are few.