Can you add Better than Wolves Mod in your Launcher?

Rangordo

Hi,

I am just a teenager who wants to play many Minecraft Mods as possible ... (and sorry 4 my bad english I come from german ^^).

ehm ... I have played many mods and mod-packs and i wanted to play Btw (Better than wolves), but it don't worked with the current MC (Minecraft) version ... and that's bad.

BUT you launcher is very very very nice .... (good job here), so you can play Mod-Packs that in the current Mc version dont work.

And I will you thanks a lot if you can add Btw in youre launcher, because this is an awesome mod too^^

Wfg Nathan

1. Don't sign your post. Even if for some reason, it's a name different from your username.

2. You can use MCNostalgia (Google it) to get a version of MC compatible with BTW.

3. Be careful about asking for the Bomb Throwing Wookies Mod, some people here have issues with the mod and/or its creator. (I know I do)

3. Be careful about asking for the Bomb Throwing Wookies Mod, some people here have issues with the mod and/or its creator. (I know I do)

Never tried it. I'm guessing the issues with the mod are difficulties with installation? What are the difficulties with the creator? I like gossip. :P

The creator is close with Sir Sengur (however you spell it) and shares his lack of social skills, a rabid hate for all thing Technic and such. You can find a few chuckles however on these forums and the Bloodied Teleporting Whales forums by searching for BTW and Technic respectively.

EDIT: I believe the author (Flowerchild) actually went out of his way to make BTW incompatible with Minecraft Forge. I have also heard that he helped with some of the development of Forge (but have no clue about the validity or truthfulness of these statements)

I didn't pay that much attention, but from what I know he used to be part of the forge team then quit because he thought Eloraam was stealing from him to win. He apparently saw modding as a competition and Eloraam was using her position in the forge team to cheat or something, giving her the #1 spot that was rightfully his.

Yeah, as said before, the guy is a socially stunted nutjob.

His self introduction to the developers API chat was "The modder you love to have", and he does infact go out of his way to make his work incompatible with everything possible. Apparently other mods just steal his fame, glory, and praise.

And yes, sengir seems to see him as a role model...

Ahh thanks for the clarification Neowolf. Yes, reading through the BTW forums (shudder) It's pretty clear that he doesn't play well with others and has a bit (read massive) of and ego problem. Also I love that Flower child (without the space is censored on these forums, haha dong princess = priceless, I think Sir Sengir is censored as well)

EDIT: Yep Sir Sengir (no spaces) = SirSengir

His "public line" was that Forge was getting too big and trying to do too much. Same attitude of the elitist fools who look down on people who want to mod Minecraft but can't deal with the technical aspects like conflicting IDs and jar manipulation. Welcome to the Internet, where only the deserving upper nerd class are supposed to enjoy themselves.

On an semi-related note, jakj, isn't your "title" of Creative rapist or something, from the BTW forums? You released a fix for the bee code that sir buttivere of dumbtable added to forestry to use the mod with the Technic pack?

Creativity* Rapist. Getting our facts straight. :D

I think you need to take a second look at your title because to me that says "Creatine raper"... But I do remember reading that forum topic on the BTW forums and had a nice laugh at their outrage. Jakj you are worse than Hitler! (according to the BTW fanboys)

I think you need to take a second look at your title because to me that says "Creatine raper"

Do you...not understand what a joke is? When the forum switched to the new software, they lost all the old titles, so whoever put in this one was having a bit of fun, and I think it's cute.

Do you...not understand what a joke is? When the forum switched to the new software, they lost all the old titles, so whoever put in this one was having a bit of fun, and I think it's cute.

I also like it. I do remember that it use to say Creativity Rapist. That explains why I never noticed that. Actually, now that I think about it, I didn't notice until I took a really close look at it :)

It's someone who rapes creatine, the nitrogen-based organic acid that helps deliver energy to cells (mostly muscle cells).

Ah thanks for the clarification, I just wanted a second opinion.

It's someone who rapes creatine, the nitrogen-based organic acid that helps deliver energy to cells (mostly muscle cells).

It's also mostly known as a medicine used by people having an intense workout to make it more efficient.

Realized he was dumb and we were mocking him, and left?

I can't say I disagree with the first part, but we didn't quite have enough time to mock him. It's also possible he used my wise suggestions and went back to BTW never to come back again.

I can't say I disagree with the first part, but we didn't quite have enough time to mock him. It's also possible he used my wise suggestions and went back to BTW never to come back again.

I wouldn't call going back to the Bomb Throwing Wookie mod a "wise suggestion"...