[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:dzjavatftw

Name:Jakob

How long have i playd on BTT: i have playd on the server for about 2 months.

My reputation:my reputation isent that good i have a mod/donater friend (Lucas60) and 1 donater(Marcus60) friend and thats it.

a player is excessively swearing/spamming what would i do:I would just ask why he is swearing and try to calm him down and try to help him,but if that that dosent work i would have given him a 5 min mute and if he'd use the faction description i would first give him a warning second i would kick him and last ban him for about 1 day.

How i would handle a bug user:1. I would first ask him to stop 2.would give him one more warning 3.i would ban him for about 1 day.

If someone raided/griefed my base: Nothing just move on and make a new one.

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do i respond: I would send a message to the owner(s) and let him(them) judge him .And unban the people

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: I would try to get him to stop if not i would report him to an Admin

Timezone: 13:00 (+1 hour from British time)

IGN:Arnejakob

Name:Johannes

How long have i playd on BTT: i have playd on the server for about 3,5 months.

My reputation:my reputation isent that good i have a mod/donater friend (Lucas60)

a player is excessively swearing/spamming what would i do:I would just try to calm him down,but if that that dosent work i would have given him a 5 min mute and if and if he is doing it again i give him a second warning and if not would i kick him and last ban him for about 1 day.

How i would handle a bug user: First i would give him one warning and if not i would ban him for about 1 day.

If someone raided/griefed my base: I wil make a new base then

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do i respond: I would send a message to the owner, And unban the player

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: I would try to get him to stop if not i would report him to an Admin

Timezone: 13:00 (+3 hour from British time)

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: tayleana

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): taystar2000

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Tayla

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Started in June last year and stopped until November when I was playing full time with the IGN AwsomeCheese99. But I have been playing with my new user since late December.

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Most people know and respect me so 8 or 9/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: 1. Warning of mute/ban. 2. 5-20 min mute. 3.1 day ban.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Notify the owner/admins and ask them to stop.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Its a PVP/grief server.... Pretty self explanatory xD

Timezone: Sydney, Australia time. Eastern Standard time - GMT +10 (im pretty sure)

Ingame Name: Conjoining

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): ItsConjoining

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Private

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: A Month or So !

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Not really high. Im kinda quiet lol (:

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: 1st Offence: Mute for 5 minutes , 2nd Offence: Kick for 10 minutes , 3rd Offence: Ban

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Perma-Ban

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No , Id get him back ! (:

Timezone: Pacific

Moderator Application

Name:Blake Hammersley

Skype Name: Blake.hammersley

How long have you been on the server:3 1/2 months

Server reputation:7/10

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond:Well first off i would ask the admin why he is doing such a thing like that and if they still persist i would temp ban until a punishment is given.

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond:i would /jail them for a while then after they get out of jail and if they still persist i would again temp ban they until a admin gets online to give a punishment to him/her.

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would: Mute for 10mins and if the problem still persists i would /jail and still persists i would temp ban

A player threatens to DDoS Another player, how do you react: BAN Straight away.

You get raided/griefed, response?: Well it is a PVP,grief server so it is Pretty self explanatory

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do: Well Racism is a ban so yeah.

Thanks for reading my moderator application any further questions ask me either on Skype or during the game.

Moderator Application

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond:Well first off i would ask the admin why he is doing such a thing like that and if they still persist i would temp ban until a punishment is given.

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond:i would /jail them for a while then after they get out of jail and if they still persist i would again temp ban they until a admin gets online to give a punishment to him/her.

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would: Mute for 10mins and if the problem still persists i would /jail and still persists i would temp ban

You get raided/griefed, response?: Well it is a PVP,grief server so it is Pretty self explanatory

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do: Well Racism is a ban so yeah.

Thanks for reading my moderator application any further questions ask me either on Skype or during the game.

I really hope blake gets mod i loved him as moderator and want to see he get it again YEAH Blake!!!!

Hey all you players who are applying for staff, Please put down the rank you are applying for, Because I c some people who have an admin format but don't say the rank they are applying for.

Here is the Moderator format.

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name:

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:

How would you handle a bug abuser?:

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:

Timezone:

Moderator Application

Name:vitaliy

Skype Name: Vitaliy.chuprov

How long have you been on the server:3 months

Server reputation: idk 8-9

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond: i would ask him why. temp ban. Report to Another Admin

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: i would Temp ban and talk to the admins about him and get proof

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would: warn them. Mute them and if continue ban them

A player threatens to DDoS Another player, how do you react: warn/mute/kick

You get raided/griefed, response?: i wouldnt do anything. just deal with it like if i would be a normal member.

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do: it would be a instant ban

Moderator Application

Name:vitaliy

Skype Name: Vitaliy.chuprov

How long have you been on the server:3 months

Server reputation: idk 8-9

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond: i would ask him why. temp ban. Report to Another Admin

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: i would Temp ban and talk to the admins about him and get proof

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would: warn them. Mute them and if continue ban them

A player threatens to DDoS Another player, how do you react: warn/mute/kick

You get raided/griefed, response?: i wouldnt do anything. just deal with it like if i would be a normal member.

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do: it would be a instant ban

hey sam nice app lol did you see mine xD you will so get mod before me

Moderator Application

****Further Testing****

I would really love for Blake to be a moderator again I really liked it when he was and Blake was really good at it please consider making Blake a moderator again.

Moderator Application

****Further Testing****

blake deserves to me mod i have seen him be a mod, he is awsome :D

Admin Application:

Ingame name: Lucas60

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Lucas.frahm1

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Lucas Frahm

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Probably a month and a week

How would you rate your reputation on the server:8/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: I would check hes inventory and remove the items take a picture before i remove them and then i would take him to jail

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: I would check out the player and check if he actually have an Modded/Hacked client if he have i would ban him and till the Owners if he doesnt i would ban the guy who claimed the other guy whas hacking

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:i would probably demote him/her

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No, i would not cuz its a Grief/Raiding server

Timezone: Middle Europe +1 (Denmark)

Samuilsnest will never be mod!!!!!!!!!! lol hehehehe

EDIT: I have been late to realize that their is a plugin inplace of voting for our staff, however I still feel basarasV is still a great moderator. To those other people, good luck in the voting.

The following people will be Re-appointed donator moderator position:

BasarasV

<-=Sneaky Admin Snow=->

Samuilsnest will never be mod!!!!!!!!!! lol hehehehe

I will be Appointing a few people the moderator position as we've lost quite a few of our trusty moderators. I hope file approves of this :D

The following people will be Re-appointed donator moderator position:

BasarasV(already did so) and Jeters_Belly if he wants the position, he was an excellent mod before.

The following people will be appointed a new moderator position, reading this, you've been warned, one sign of abuse or any of the sort, I will demote you. ( Don't do anything stupid )

tayleana and if PwnstarLMFAO decides to apply I will consider ( depending on the app of course )

I hope the following people will come out as great staff members in the near future if they haven't already. :D

The server decided to crash as I started typing this, I or another staff member will be appointing these positions when said person gets online.

<-=Sneaky Admin Snow=->

Hmm congrats Tay :3 and thanks Snow. Didnt want Mod anyways -.- (not anymore.)

Moderator Application

Ingame Name: PwnstarLMFAO

Skype Name: edwardisbored

How long have you been on the server: 5 weeks (ish).

Server reputation: 9/10

Timezone: Pacific

****Further Testing****

An admin is banning people for no apparent reason, how do you respond: Get evidence (i.e. Pictures, videos, logs, etc.) and report to admin/ upper staff.

A moderator is being abusive with powers, how do you respond: Respond with a warning and collect evidence. I would report the incident either way (backed with strong hard evidence.)

A player is excessively cussing, and spamming, you would: Give them a warning first. If problem still persists I would mute for 5 minutes. Taking the severity of the problem into account, if the problem were to persist after 5 minute mute, I'd ban/jailtime/permamute depending on the severity.

You get raided/griefed, response?: Part of the server. :) Pretty over it haha. <3 And no I wouldnt be mad. <3

Players are using racial slurs, what are you going to do: From what I've seen from Final, racism is intolerable as it reflects poorly on the server and as a result is an instaban.

JUST FOR SNOW :D

Why are there condensers at spawn, horrible idea. Just me or server down?

So many staff apps, wondering of permissions or map reset? *confused*

Everyone has to reapply for any staff position. The only positions kept were all owners, 3 admins, and 1 moderator. A few have been accepted so far. And yes, the map reset. The condensers at spawn is a temporary thing. Wasn't my idea though.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons