Mods That I Want To Be In Technic or Tekkit

MattFo

1.Zeppelin Mod (whatever happened to it??)

2.Aether Mod

3.Better Than Wolves (I know it isn't compatible, but can't you try to make it compatible?

4.Forestry

5.Flan's Planes

6.Train Mod

7.Clay Soldiers

8.Minecolony

9.Millenaire

10.PowerCraft

Here at Technic. We want people to be happy and satified with their modpack, instead of all crying "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MY VIRTUAL LEGOS ARE GONE." As showed in this thread. http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/5294/

1. Zeppelin Mod: Too many people were complaining about crashes, incompatiblity issues and etcs.

2. Aether Mod: Too much incompatiblity issues and takes too long to update.

3. Better Than Wolves: Can't the Technic developer make it compatible? No. Here at Technic. The developers of the modpack does is make installing mods easier especially tons of mods, and they also try to make all the mods be friendly to each other. Better Than Wolves is like the mafia. They don't want to be friends.

4. Forestry: The creator of forestry made a malware that would destroy your .jar if it was in the Technic pack again.

5. Flan's Planes: Although, this looks interesting. I have no idea how it would work with Technic though.

6. Train Mod: Incompatible with other mods like Railcraft and such.

7. Clay Soldiers: Serves no purpose in Technic. Unless you enjoy slavery and want little innocent clay people to fight for no reason except to obey their masters.

8. Minecolony: It's not considered useful enough to be in Technic yet.

9. Millenaire: Too much lags for others, therefore it was removed.

10. PowerCraft: Probably not because it's like Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft combined in a nutshell for little kids who can't understand big words like Electric Units(EU).

Here at Technic, the developers are here to help Minecraft players understand an objective, using a mod like Clay Soldiers will make them stray from the objective. The objective is to be creative. Not enforcing slavery among the clay people.

This isn't a mod request

Can you add a new rail into rail craft called the slower rail that slows down mine carts on high speed rails.

I am making a high speed rail way on a friends server and i cant get the train to slow down enough before turns and stations.

If you cant please can you alert the programmer of rail craft of my request.

You can already do that with Railcraft with unpowered high speed booster rails. Might want to check the Railcraft wiki if you are new to Railcraft.

Here at Technic. We want people to be happy and satified with their modpack, instead of all crying "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, MY VIRTUAL LEGOS ARE GONE." As showed in this thread. http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/5294/

1. Zeppelin Mod: Too many people were complaining about crashes, incompatiblity issues and etcs.

2. Aether Mod: Too much incompatiblity issues and takes too long to update.

3. Better Than Wolves: Can't the Technic developer make it compatible? No. Here at Technic. The developers of the modpack does is make installing mods easier especially tons of mods, and they also try to make all the mods be friendly to each other. Better Than Wolves is like the mafia. They don't want to be friends.

4. Forestry: The creator of forestry made a malware that would destroy your .jar if it was in the Technic pack again.

5. Flan's Planes: Although, this looks interesting. I have no idea how it would work with Technic though.

6. Train Mod: Incompatible with other mods like Railcraft and such.

7. Clay Soldiers: Serves no purpose in Technic. Unless you enjoy slavery and want little innocent clay people to fight for no reason except to obey their masters.

8. Minecolony: It's not considered useful enough to be in Technic yet.

9. Millenaire: Too much lags for others, therefore it was removed.

10. PowerCraft: Probably not because it's like Buildcraft and IndustrialCraft combined in a nutshell for little kids who can't understand big words like Electric Units(EU).

Here at Technic, the developers are here to help Minecraft players understand an objective, using a mod like Clay Soldiers will make them stray from the objective. The objective is to be creative. Not enforcing slavery among the clay people.

That is a little unfriendly in some ways, not to disrespect you.But i think some of these things should be added. you make it sound like the developers dont care about the players.im sure if they cared they would try to make it compatible. And who cares if your enslaveing souless A.I.s? All of this is interesting if they care they will work on most of them in the future and the

ICBM mod would be interesting. And also i got a warning for creating a thread about iCBM when there was one. The other one got off topic so made a new one.

That is a little unfriendly in some ways, not to disrespect you.But i think some of these things should be added. you make it sound like the developers dont care about the players.im sure if they cared they would try to make it compatible. And who cares if your enslaveing souless A.I.s? All of this is interesting if they care they will work on most of them in the future and the

ICBM mod would be interesting. And also i got a warning for creating a thread about iCBM when there was one. The other one got off topic so made a new one.

I don't see Techpriests comment as unfriendly. He posted a concise, detailed, item by item list of the various reasons the mods mentioned have not been added. In addition myself and Jay? both posted some of the other reasons these mods are not included. The fact that Techpriest used sarcasm does not mean that he was belittling the OP. Also as Jay? stated the Clay Soldiers mod would add nothing to the overall Technic Pack experience. If you enjoy the mod, by all means add it yourself but it is very off of the overall "topic" (for lack of a better word) of the mod pack and does not expand on any mods that are currently in the pack. The only proof you should need that the devs care about their fans and player is this site and the pack itself. They receive no money or other incentives from the pack. In addition to this, they pay for this sites costs out of pocket and don't even accept donations, instead directing them to the modders. And finally (whew long post...) you were warned, not for the content of your post, but because of where you posted.

I'm curious what the take on millenaire is from the author's side. Have they been working on the mod itself to improve the lag issues that have plagued it from the start? I think it was a great loss to lose it from the pack, but I don't doubt the logic behind the decision.

The same is true I gathered for betterdungeons, but they were slightly better off than millenaire. I'm hoping this one comes back soon.

First post, first thread, at the very very top of this forums in the rule sections. Has a list of rules, one of which is no asking for ETAs, which makes sense. I imagine that the devs are working as hard as they can/want to and that things get updated as possible. Asking for when is like asking when we are going to develop commercially viable immortality. Everyone has a guess, no one knows for sure, but we are all very interested.

Earlier question? I don't see any question in your previous post that anyone here would have an answer to. If you are wondering about the mod itself, perhaps the mod's own thread/forum would be a better place to ask. Although I doubt the issue is being fixed, since one of the big problems is actually a feature of the pack, not a bug. I am referring to the fact that villages continue to act no matter how far away they are.

I am referring to the fact that villages continue to act no matter how far away they are.

isn't that no different than a bunch of far off quarries with world anchors to keep them loaded and running? Trying to glean info from the mods thread ( which is usually on the MCF ) is nigh impossible. I was hoping, probably wrongly, that there was some communication between the folks here working on the pack and the authors of the mods in the pack.

Villagers themselves are unloaded but the mod continues to simulate the village as a whole, which it does for every village you discover. So if you have found 100 villages, then your game is doing calucations for all 100 villages at all times. It is kind of like it is simulating them at one zoom level up so not the individuals but the village itself is still building and growing and having diplo relations with other villages. A quarry with a world anchor is a lot less overhead than a dozen villages working at the same time.