Mods That I Want To Be In Technic or Tekkit

MattFo

Zeppelin Mod (whatever happened to it??)

Aether Mod

Better Than Wolves (I know it isn't compatible, but can't you try to make it compatible?

Forestry

Flan's Planes

Train Mod

Clay Soldiers

Minecolony

Millenaire

PowerCraft

(I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, just stating my thoughts)

1. Unstable and incompatible with many mods can also corrupt world saves

2. Not updated, likely incompatible

3. NO

4. NO also creator inserted malicious code that, when used with the pack can destroy worlds (Also NO!)

5. Never heard of it

6. Never heard of it but likely incompatible/useless because of Steve's Carts and/or RailCraft

7. Never heard of it

8. Can cause large amounts of lag

9. Can cause huge amounts of lag and lead to corrupted worlds

10. Never heard of it

Afaik, that these are some of the reasons the mods aren't in the pack. (Never heard of it meaning that I don't know about the mod and can't comment on its viability)

Also, this is just my two cents

Some corrections to Jorcers list.

1)Removed due to performance and stability

2)Out of date, incompatible with EVERYTHING, and the admins don't like it

3)Doesn't even use forge, breaks large amounts of things, also the creator is thirteen kinds of crazy

4)Removed because Sengir made it clear he doesn't want it in. It'll never be in the pack again.

5)Incompatible, and, im led to believe, very odd structure.

6)Ugly as sin. less so now, but it's hard to get excited about it given the fact that it adds nothing that we don't already have.

7)Why?

8)We just ditched millenaire. Minecolony may come in, provided it functions properly, but it's way too soon to tell.

9)Removed due to performance and quality issues

10)Looks wonky and counter intuitive, without providing anything that we don't already have.

i try and join a server but it wont let me what do i do

What the *profanities deleted* makes you think that you should hijack this thread in this section with a terrible post like that?

1. Post in the TEKKIT section

2. Post in the bug format

3. No, just no.

What the *profanities deleted* makes you think that you should hijack this thread in this section with a terrible post like that?

1. Post in the TEKKIT section

2. Post in the bug format

3. No, just no.

Not to be a dickbag or anything, but I'd just suggest taking a gander at this - please - before a moderator sees something he or she dislikes. Just a friendly suggestion.

Not to be a dickbag or anything, but I'd just suggest taking a gander at this - please - before a moderator sees something he or she dislikes. Just a friendly suggestion.

I thank you for your concern, however I don't think that it was needless hostility. If the mods disagree I will edit the post and respect their wishes.

Slightly more back on topic, but the Aether IS getting updated lately. Doubt it's compatible with anything except probably NEI and such, but, y'know.

Even so, the incredibly long wait between updates is of concern for modpacks, and unless they fix it in Aether 2, there's still a ridiculous schism between the overworld/nether/other mod dimensions' gameplay and the Aether gameplay. The fact that you practically have to start over when you enter the aether bugs the crap out of me.

I would assume that most of them have a basic knowledge of coding. I'm not actually sure though. Perhaps one of them could enlighten us?

Well, the modpack, as far as I know, can be re-created by manually installing every mod, without any coding needed. However, I'm pretty sure some of them (sct comes in mind, but there may be others) must know some languages.

I

Well, the modpack, as far as I know, can be re-created by manually installing every mod, without any coding needed. However, I'm pretty sure some of them (sct comes in mind, but there may be others) must know some languages.

believe the pack creators need to fiddle with some settings, however many of them likely are editable just from the configs. sct is the site tech (I think?) so he likely knows some java or gui

This isn't a mod request

Can you add a new rail into rail craft called the slower rail that slows down mine carts on high speed rails.

I am making a high speed rail way on a friends server and i cant get the train to slow down enough before turns and stations.

If you cant please can you alert the programmer of rail craft of my request.

Hidden

This isn't a mod request

Can you add a new rail into rail craft called the slower rail that slows down mine carts on high speed rails.

I am making a high speed rail way on a friends server and i cant get the train to slow down enough before turns and stations.

This isn't a mod request

I am making a high speed rail way on a friends server and i cant get the train tho slow down enough before turns and stations.

I am sorry for my for my grammar mistake .

it was meant to say to.

There is an edit button for a reason friend...

Flan's planes are interesting and the closest thing we have to them in the pack is RP2 frame airships which is far from the simplest to make. However, just a quick glance through his install instructions for it would make anyone think that the mod is way strange in its construction since it has multiple specialized dependencies on other mods. Would be cool if it was in, but at the same time, would probably be a silly huge amount of work assuming that the required utility mods didn't conflict horribly with something.

Minecolony I am betting won't get in because it feels really really unpolished. It seems stable and you can just install it straight into the current rec build with no hassle and no tweaking required at all, but the mod itself has internal problems. Some of the buildings the villagers make are not quite right looking with misplaced walls and certain commands you give to the villagers cause them to rebuild their own buildings over top of their own buildings which ends up with a weird mishmash of partial buildings. Stable, but that is about all it has going for it.