Typo on Website

LukeHandle

hahaha wow, this thread. seems I've missed out on all the good threads recently. missed out on the account hacker guy, this thread, a few other ones too. I am somewhat sad. curse you, work and real life for getting in my way!

also, if it makes you feel better merchant, I got the reference.

• Moderators

hahaha wow, this thread. seems I've missed out on all the good threads recently. missed out on the account hacker guy, this thread, a few other ones too. I am somewhat sad. curse you, work and real life for getting in my way!

Same here, i wish we could have a tab beside the "What's New?" and put "Where's Trolling?".

This would help most of us find those most entertainable threads

also, if it makes you feel better merchant, I got the reference.

Check out the why not give idiots what they need thread. it's pretty good.

Check out the why not give idiots what they need thread. it's pretty good.

I did, actually. it pops up on my alerts because I posted in it early on. hilarious stuff in there, to be sure. I don't really have anything to add to it though besides "haha, that's funny" so I haven't posted in it recently.

I kinda miss my pink name - it helped my find my name in long threads when I'm on my phone and the images don't load.

Did...you want it back? I'm sure a mod would be willing to oblige if you asked nicely. Of course, there's the avatar change that comes with it...

I did, actually. it pops up on my alerts because I posted in it early on. hilarious stuff in there, to be sure. I don't really have anything to add to it though besides "haha, that's funny" so I haven't posted in it recently.

I got a nice avatar out of it courtesy of Valkon. He is really talented!