Technic Battles Redux

Picture, because I apparently HAVE to: (This is M-Tech, not spawn.)

r1H1W.jpg

This is a continuation of the Technic Battles thread, only because I didn't have control of the OP, and I'm now hosting the "battles"

Apps are now closed, and this is a pure discussion thread.

Anperture- Contact nightrage/buzzcut30002000- (We do everything because we can.)

GigTech - Contact xxmikegigsxx

Minedustries - Contact battle_bas (Mining, complicated)

Minational Corporation - Contact Mooseman9 (Mining for the sake of Mining.)

Quantum enterprises - contact superg2009 (Armour and teleportation)

People in companies:

andrewdonshik - Anperture Science

warpspeed10 - Quantum Enterprises

Battle_Bas - Minedustries

xxMikeGigsxx - Gigtech

1RyanIsAwesome1 - Minational

GreenWolf13 - Quantum Industries

superg2009 - Quantum Industries

YoJesse - MineDustries

Major_Creepist - Minational

buzzcut30002000 - Anperture

Cannonfodder1 - Quantum

nanoblieb - Minedustries

xchampx13 - Quantum

B_A_Z_I_N_G_A -

gavjenks - None, currently.

Rules: "Minor pranks and setbacks are allowed, so you may steal, BUT griefing wise, nothing major. Stealing is NOT ripping up placed machines and utility blocks off the ground, it is taking things out of containers. PvP is only allowed with reason, so if say, you catch someone stealing, feel free to murder them while they are running away. Full EE and there is no plugins, only because I don't see a reason. Nukes must only be used away from bases." EDIT: No duping whatsoever. That's the one thing I have no patience for. Also, no abusing infinite EMC methods that aren't collectors, cobble gens, cow abuse (Even though it is grounds for Pvp), or darkrooms.

This is in the yogscast style

Triangulators are BANNED, as they seem to be crashing the server.

When you get on the server, there will be some signs pertaining to companies. Post your chosen one. Companies are Anperture, run by me, (sorry about that Xylord.) Please post ideas for new companies with your general playing time in GMT.

Mod Edit: Returned to General Tekkit SMP, as this is intended as a discussion rather than a server thread. Server IP removed.

If anyone needs it for some reason, pm me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First!

As CEO of M-Tech, I would just like to say, that I am definitely turning this into a Let's Play.

There will be a Skype group that I will record audio from when I decide to record.

I will also give no warning as and when I record gameplay.

Just checking that you guys are cool with that. (i.e. if you're a screaming racist and you don't want that on YouTube)

EDIT : If you feel like Skyping me, feel free to drop a line to TheDarthMoogle (someone nicked it on MC, you see.)

Moogle, could you please post your mods that you are experienced in? I'm using that to assign companies.

I guess I should do the same. I'm experienced on pretty much all the mods, but I'll mostly use IC2 and Redpower. No quarries around here! We'll be good with IC2 miners, you'll see.

Also Moogle, I might come and say hello on Skype, but I'm really not much of a talker. I'm pretty talkative in the chat though,not the spam type. :D

guys. my IGN isn't in the list. i did post on the previous thread. am I not accepted ore something ? i just want to know. IGN = Battle_bas. Xylord had ask me if i would go on with it and i sayed yes so...

Damn, did I forget you on the list on the other thread? Sorry. But don't worry, we still have plenty of place.

Im sorry this is off topic but i need to talk to someone on helping me start a server ive tried so many things to fix this but i still need help. So far i created a bukkit server replaced the craftbukkit.jar with the tekkie.jar then renamed it to craftbukkit.jar i ran it and it all looked fine i get on the server its still fine but i try equipting a non-vanilla item like a grate or a tube and it just kicks me out and says end of stream i have a theory that mabey I dont have the client mod installed or something I dont know enough about client mods yet. so if anyone can explain this i will be extremely appreciative. btw im running on a macbook pro.

Im sorry this is off topic but i need to talk to someone on helping me start a server ive tried so many things to fix this but i still need help. So far i created a bukkit server replaced the craftbukkit.jar with the tekkie.jar then renamed it to craftbukkit.jar i ran it and it all looked fine i get on the server its still fine but i try equipting a non-vanilla item like a grate or a tube and it just kicks me out and says end of stream i have a theory that mabey I dont have the client mod installed or something I dont know enough about client mods yet. so if anyone can explain this i will be extremely appreciative. btw im running on a macbook pro.

No. If you want help, look for a server tutorial or create your own thread.