Technic Battles Redux

interesting... shouldn't have even been able to get to the edit screen, unless they broke the computer and replaced it...

Is possible. OR there is a rogue between us. Never trust anyone with anything, unless you KNOW they will not be bad. And most of all, dont trust other companies!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is possible. OR there is a rogue between us. Never trust anyone with anything, unless you KNOW they will not be bad. And most of all, dont trust other companies!

Haha I mean... even I wouldn't have been able to get to the edit screen without breaking the computer :p

@bwillb It was pretty easy for me to get in passwordprotected buildings using ctrl+t and look up the pw in code. I also got into Warptech buildings (what I'm allowed to of course) by doing this. I didnt destroyed anything. @all protect your locks against ctrl+t by putting this line on top of your programs:

os.pullEvent() = os.pullEventRaw()

Okay, the server is done for. All the bases were nuked, and we'll reset. Awesome nuked my base without any reason, and against the rules, thus, he is un-whitelisted. Bwillb nuked warptech, but there are doubts as to his guiltiness, so he'll have a chance. And once we decided the server was to be reset, we nuked the shit out of the world until the server crashed.

Okay, the server is done for. All the bases were nuked, and we'll reset. Awesome nuked my base without any reason, and against the rules, thus, he is un-whitelisted. Bwillb nuked warptech, but there are doubts as to his guiltiness, so he'll have a chance. And once we decided the server was to be reset, we nuked the shit out of the world until the server crashed.

Now, now, it didn't crash, andrew took it down ;) It actually handled far more than I thought it would! It was pretty epic, representatives from all three corporations enacting mutually assured destruction.

Now, now, it didn't crash, andrew took it down ;) It actually handled far more than I thought it would! It was pretty epic, representatives from all three corporations enacting mutually assured destruction.

It certainly was, I rarely witnessed such epic craters. The nukes were a lot of fun.

Yay, Im back home. Seems i missed a lot, huh? Well, Im happy the map gets restarted :) Also, did anyone noticed my message about the IRC channel? If yes, why the hell is my +o flag gone?!

Edit: Just found out I wasnt logged into Nickserv. Anyway, anyone join the channel #technicbattles on irc.esper.net

So... we don't have active backups running? :/

Apparently not. Though that would be a good idea. And also, if we're to get some plugins, I think worldguard would be a good idea. I don't want to see the creeper disasters ever again.