Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rollcage Technology. My dad's company. I'm using his old 2006 Mac Pro. (Let's just say he upgraded it a lot.)

Let's just say this. Anyway guys, what are your playing hours? I find myself alone far too often. You can usually find me between half an hour ago and in 5 hours.

Edit : Andrew, I made a dimensionnal anchor, and I'd like to make it load all our HQ, but I need an op to do this.

Let's just say this. Anyway guys, what are your playing hours? I find myself alone far too often. You can usually find me between half an hour ago and in 5 hours.

My playing hours before I started prepping for school (read: Got a little bored with this map.) were all day. School starts in 2 days, meaning I'm not going to have much time.

Edit : Andrew, I made a dimensionnal anchor, and I'd like to make it load all our HQ, but I need an op to do this.

Ah. I'll get on.

I'm gonna start being on at around 9pm-11pm EST once school starts in two weeks. Also can people not steal things from other peoples alc bags?

That's impossible, alch bags have player-only inventories. If you gave me your red bag, it would look empty to me.

Sorta the point. They are companies, and "stealing" is part of it. It's a yogscast themed server, and they've stolen.

They stole once because they "needed" resources. As far as I know all the companies are pretty well off. There really is no point this far into the serve except to just steal.