Technic Battles Redux

I'm just curious as to how the space station being griefed surmounted to total loss.

All I remember being up there were the reactor, an ice machine, a cobble generator, some chests that are mostly intact, some beds, some crops and two railcraft thingys.

Plus, Warp don't want a reset. I heard they were making an entirely new mobile base. Which I shall destroy with my airship in due course.

There were some machines, and mikegigs is kinda blowing it out of proportion. (Plus moogle, your airship doesn't work too well. Some of the levers just don't do anything.)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I dont know if you guys are still accepting applications, but if you are, here is mine

IGN:BritoO

Mods experienced in:Computer Craft, Builcraft, a little bit of RedPower, specially using computers and bundled cables together.

actually we got and induction furnace and sme stuff it wast a complete loss ok we lost the mfsu and such it wast that much ok yeah i was a loss but we can get back we just need lots of marble and a decent amount of copper chests left and colalence dust an wires im the only one doing anything now SORRY if this was long

actually we got and induction furnace and sme stuff it wast a complete loss ok we lost the mfsu and such it wast that much ok yeah i was a loss but we can get back we just need lots of marble and a decent amount of copper chests left and colalence dust an wires im the only one doing anything now SORRY if this was long

It's fine. Just a wall of text. I'll get to adding both of you.