Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hidden

Pleasepleaseplease don't touch the airship. None of you know how to fly it, and you were SO CLOSE to destroying it.

I will make a complete tutorial this weekend discussing the various ways of doing things airship related.

20120904110543.png

EDIT : If you want to destroy it, build your own. Then we shall do battle.

How do you rotate airships on their own axis?

Application:

IGN: cannonfodder1

Mods experienced in: IC2 (almost expert) , Buildcraft (a little above mediocre) , Redpower2 (i know the basics) , Computercraft (im a little above a noob, i like it and know it, but im not too good at the programming) , EE (i know the basics.) Railcraft (not too experienced, but i know what everything does.)

Application:

IGN: cannonfodder1

Mods experienced in: IC2 (almost expert) , Buildcraft (a little above mediocre) , Redpower2 (i know the basics) , Computercraft (im a little above a noob, i like it and know it, but im not too good at the programming) , EE (i know the basics.) Railcraft (not too experienced, but i know what everything does.)

It's going to be tomorrow afternoon when I can whitelist you, just so you know.

Hidden

Whgitch f*cking assh*le is making a sport about blowing blobture up ? their is tnt left on the remains Dickheads . meanwhile it is the 3 time this happend

EDIT: srry people, my reaction was at bit heavy. Got a little heart attack when i say the base. the situation is explained to me now

It was me, Osama bin blockdin that took revenge in the name of freedom. I freed the slaves in one swift swipe of divine nuclear annihilation.

P.S. Have fun clearing up the mess!

Hidden

I've recently been hacked, and I think it could have to do with the fact I applied for whitelist on a few servers, and someone has seen that as an opportunity to grief, so if there has been a grief on this server it wasn't me, I promise. I've changed my password now so this isn't an excuse for something I'm planning to do (not implying that I intend to do anything, I don't intend to at all.) I just wanted to point out that this has happened. This server is the only tekkit server I play on, however I did apply and get accepted for a few so if you do hear anything about a grief under my name please don't jump to conclusions and ban me, I haven't heard of any servers that "I" have griefed only I got "bad log in" several times and an email saying I had attempted to change my password, fortunetly I don't use the same password for minecraft and my Email. I know this is poor timing what with both blob and warp being griefed recently, but they where both before this issue came up, I promise like I said I love this server, and those who know me (ish) on this server know I wouldn't do that, I hope.