Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

andrew was on right after he brought the server back up, but haven't seen him since. Haven't seen warp at all. And I forgot about armored_dragon... so yeah its pretty much 3, 2, and 1, with blob having the most active.

edit: oh also as of tonight I won't be on much if at all for a few days, so it'll just be the 2 companies.

IGN:StevenTheHorse

Mods experienced in: I'm more experienced with machinery and electricity. I'm also pretty good when it comes to using pipes. (I'm not sure of the mods names.)

I am thankful for your sake that anyone can join for now, as not knowing the names of the mods might work against you.

now everyone knows great edit man that is a cool structure

Oh, dont worry, Warptech and Blobture are friends. :) We already know where their base is, so... Also they are much more advanced in technology, they got a mass fab with a cobble generator for scrap and xylord also got a full NanoSuit, and I dont wonder if he has a Quantum in a few days.

IGN: twb6543

Mods experienced in: EE2, RedPower2, IC2, Buildcraft, etc (Practically All apart from CC(Yet to learn Lua or the API for it, probably take about 40 minutes max seeing as I allready known Several programming languages)).

Other: I will probably lag a lot due to how I get my Internet (Around 1200ms plus on a good day (Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_Internet_access for information on why)). I have no Idea what this looks like for others so I may appear to jump around slightly. However the Lag rarely imparts on what I can do server side.

I just put a world anchor on a frame machine that I'm just letting loose to mine shit while I sleep.

If anyone gets on to find their house replaced with mining pipes, I'm truly sorry.

EDIT : Don't worry about server load, I've set it up so it only moves once every minute, and doesn't move at all in the dark.

IGN: stefman1

Mods:IndustrialCraft 2, Buildcraft , EE2 , Some computercraft(learning how to make a turtle quarry) and also some RedPower2(a bit)

Other:Well,i am the guy that prefers Quantum Armour above Gem so..best to fit me in a industrial factory:)

I just put a world anchor on a frame machine that I'm just letting loose to mine shit while I sleep.

If anyone gets on to find their house replaced with mining pipes, I'm truly sorry.

EDIT : Don't worry about server load, I've set it up so it only moves once every minute, and doesn't move at all in the dark.

Server load isn't an issue, with 2 Xeons and 24GB of ram, it's bandwidth I'm worried about, which shouldn't be an issue.