Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck. It's in Technic, so why not?

First, because we specified in the rules "No nukes near the bases".

Second... Well, there is no need for a second. You simply disobeyed to one of the rare rules of the server, and made the map unplayable by erasing from it one of the companies. No hard feelings, but I think you knew what you were doing when you made this bomb explode.

Second... Well, there is no need for a second. You simply disobeyed to one of the rare rules of the server, and made the map unplayable by erasing from it one of the companies. No hard feelings, but I think you knew what you were doing when you made this bomb explode.

WTF? He said that about ChopTree, a server plugin which lets you chop trees down with one punch using an axe. In Technic its the mod Treecapitator. He didn't say anything about the nukes.

WTF? He said that about ChopTree, a server plugin which lets you chop trees down with one punch using an axe. In Technic its the mod Treecapitator. He didn't say anything about the nukes.

Ugh. Why are you trying to defend him?

Nukes must only be used away from bases.

I'm so confused right now. Let me explain you just how much I fucked up my comprehension of the situation.

First, I thought andrew was awesome. Why? I ignore that much. It's the morning, just woke, didn't had coffee yet.

Second, I thought this ^ sentence was formulated by awesome due to my precedent confusion. Because of this, I thought he was talking about nukes. When I said to pikachu "Why are you defending him", I thought he was talking about awesome not knowing one of the rules and... Well, I don't think there's need for more psychological humiliation. :D

I had good intentions, that's the deal. Now, I'll try forgetting about this while kneeling in a corner. XD

Ok, I think there may have been some misquotes or lack there of.

I'm pretty sure Andrew was referring to the treecapitator question in the post above.

I think Xylord thought you were trying to defend Awsomized's actions, here. He may have just quoted the wrong post.

Ugh. Why are you trying to defend him?

He's trying to defend ME.. LOL.

By him, I think Xylord meant the scumbag nuker.

First, hes the server hoster and made it possible that we all are able to play TechnicBattles because the old guy wasn't responding anymore.

Second... Well, there is no need for a second. He simply is the owner of the server.

As server owners, we have a responsibility to our users. If we fuck up and lose the map, or let it get greifed without a rollback feature. We fail the community, and thus lose members and credibility. A major grief can be a turning point for a server, if the staff handle it well, players will feel a stronger bond to the server, and be more likely to donate. Handle it poorly, or flippantly and your users will abandon you.

Edit: Never mind then. In the few minutes it took me to type this up, it seems everything got sorted out. Oh, well. :P

Ok, I think there may have been some misquotes or lack there of.

I'm pretty sure Andrew was referring to the treecapitator question in the post above.

I think Xylord thought you were trying to defend Awsomized's actions, here. He may have just quoted the wrong post.

By him, I think Xylord meant the scumbag nuker.

As server owners, we have a responsibility to our users. If we fuck up and lose the map, or let it get greifed without a rollback feature. We fail the community, and thus lose members and credibility. A major grief can be a turning point for a server, if the staff handle it well, players will feel a stronger bond to the server, and be more likely to donate. Handle it poorly, or flippantly and your users will abandon you.

Edit: never mind then. In the few minutes it took me to type this up, it seems everything got sorted out. Oh, well. :P

Sorry for spoiling your efforts. :D Thanks anyway.

Awesome! I'm going to click to death the refresh button of my server list.

Me too xD and for the moment the server got on, i will press play for a beat called "Rising again" :D For everyone who is interested into it:

And don't wonder, the creator is german :)

Edit: GAH, still 20 minutes, i think i will crush my mouse on this f***ing refresh button...!