Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^What is the point

of this post other than having the last word yourself? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

(They especially shouldn't throw stones at creepers, unless it's reinforced glass)

this tread is ment to help people on the server with there problems and to find more people to play with. and by the way if the window of your glass house is open why not throw one to see how far you can throw. and if the stone gets on the head of a wisecracking person I wont mind.

According to moogle wireless redstone was disallowed in airships by the admin in warships I don't know y EDIT srry just red the full post i didnt and apparently moogle didn't either realise it was just 1 specific thingy.

Wireless redstone is fine, even on airships, the only thing that isn't is triangulators, and I'm going to try to fix that when I get the chance.

i am never happy when someone is banned. I weep for what greatness they could have accomplished if they had used thier knowledge for good instead if griefing. i then laugh at the stupid griefer, because however smart they thought they were, they weren't snart enough to not get banned.

Well said, well said indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

I'm just going to clarify, I said wireless redstone was unadvisable because I planned to have an electronic warfare suite on my airship. (Interestingly not using any jammers at all)

Blobture's battleship that they were building before they got griefed would have been screwed over by me anyway.

hey darth are u gonna come back, other than to wreck stuff?

excuse me. i recently noticed our mass fabricator was producing alot less UU-matter than usual. (27 Matter in 12 hours?!?!?! WTF) so i figured out the someone was stealing it. then i wondered if buzzcut had simply picked it up. so on the way to the sorting facility where we keep our stuff i saw a sign which read as follows:

STOP STEALING MY SHIT

-Battle_bas

so when i went over to bas' house, i found that all of his things were gone. there is definitely still griefers on the server.

i am not sure if it was bas who took the UU-matter, as a act of revenge, or if the actual griefers did it.

but i would like to put everyone on alert:

make your bases secret. store all you stuff in Personal Safes or Alchemy Bags. dont trust anyone. THERE ARE GRIEFERS ON THE SERVER

EDIT: alright i have it solved! my friend roman (B_A_Z_I_N_G_A) on his way to my coords, incountered bas' house. he stole everything. then he told me he found a chest in the woods.

the "chest" had:

Dark matter

a mining laser

a Nano saber

iron

diamond

covelesense dust(all types)

a timer

block breakers

machine blocks

generators

iron furnaces

BC pipes

diamond pick

Turtles

RP tubes

i was able to get most of this stuff back and make him admit he did it. bas, get back on the server so i can return it. i will also be expecting a return of the stuff you stole from me.

andrew, feel free to ban/de-whitelist B_A_Z_I_N_G_A.

griefers get no mercy.

excuse me. i recently noticed our mass fabricator was producing alot less UU-matter than usual. (27 Matter in 12 hours?!?!?! WTF) so i figured out the someone was stealing it. then i wondered if buzzcut had simply picked it up. so on the way to the sorting facility where we keep our stuff i saw a sign which read as follows:

STOP STEALING MY SHIT

-Battle_bas

so when i went over to bas' house, i found that all of his things were gone. there is definitely still griefers on the server.

i am not sure if it was bas who took the UU-matter, as a act of revenge, or if the actual griefers did it.

make your bases secret. store all you stuff in Personal Safes or Alchemy Bags. dont trust anyone. THERE ARE GRIEFERS ON THE SERVER

Dun dun dun... No, really, if you find out who these people are, alert me. (I suck at admin-ing)

alright i have it solved! my friend roman (B_A_Z_I_N_G_A) on his way to my coords, incountered bas' house. he stole everything. then he told me he found a chest in the woods.

the "chest" had:

Dark matter

a mining laser

a Nano saber

iron

diamond

a timer

block breakers

machine blocks

generators

iron furnaces

BC pipes

diamond pick

Turtles

RP tubes

i was able to get most of this stuff back and make him admit he did it. bas, get back on the server so i can return it. i will also be expecting a return of the stuff you stole from me.

griefers get no mercy.

please note that he has Personal Safes, so i will need your help removing those andrew if you ban him.

STOP STEALING MY SHIT

-Battle_bas

EDIT: alright i have it solved! my friend roman (B_A_Z_I_N_G_A) on his way to my coords, incountered bas' house. he stole everything. then he told me he found a chest in the woods.

the "chest" had:

Dark matter

a mining laser

a Nano saber

iron

diamond

a timer

block breakers

machine blocks

generators

iron furnaces

BC pipes

diamond pick

Turtles

RP tubes

griefers get no mercy.

That explains a lot. I will be happy if i can get the stuff back. I can't be on in about 1 or 2 days. About that uu-matter, Yes i took it as revenge with some more but the problem is I turned it into diamonds. So you can have the diamonds back.

O btw, i abanoded the sheds because i noticed stuff was goning out of my chests. maybe i come back because i can trust my neighbors again

bas its alright once we figured out who it was we got control of ur stuff till u get on>

P.S. bazinga got punished to the fullest extent of my mining laser set to scater at close range

alright i have it solved! my friend roman (B_A_Z_I_N_G_A) on his way to my coords, incountered bas' house. he stole everything. then he told me he found a chest in the woods.

the "chest" had:

Dark matter

a mining laser

a Nano saber

iron

diamond

a timer

block breakers

machine blocks

generators

iron furnaces

BC pipes

diamond pick

Turtles

RP tubes

griefers get no mercy.

please note that he has Personal Safes, so i will need your help removing those andrew if you ban him.

glad to know there are still good guys. Let me know what you guys want as reward and once i'm back at my old base or set up a new one it will come your way.

btw no, nothing and something aren't items in tekkit

all i ask for is the UU-matter (diamonds) back. as for the iron and stuff gone missing from the sorting facility, that's buzzcut's (nightrage) stuff, so you can ask him what he wants. and yes i would be happy if you moved back.

EDIT: all your stuff is in a Personal Safe of mine. nothing can get it out except me. and its not going anywhere but to you.

i wasnt able to get all of it back, because roman, being a noob at tekkit, broke your machines with a pickaxe. if you give me some of the iron you stole i can craft those back into your stuff.