Technic Battles Redux

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to get a little up-to-date. thaumcraft has never been in Tekkit, it has only been in Technic. and Forestry was removed from tekkit last update. it is still in Technic though.

no offense.

Yeah I was wondering whether to include mods that I use with Technic but are not officially a part of it (yes I do know that they were not in tekkit).

heres a quote from a conversation on the forums with juicy "hope you like what you see you shitlord" then i went on to see what happened well he thought i stole his stuff after he died but it despawned because i was afk and thought i lied and took it so he took revenge

nukes are not allowed mike, they are only allowed away from everything. The problem is that andrew whitelusts everybody who asks. if he used McBlockit (the less retrded version of McBans) we would hve kess problems. what we need is to make the whitelust pplication more indepth, so we can get a feel for a person's character before they join. and thier knowledge. maybe make it so that you have to answer questions about minecraft and tekkit mechanics. anybody who doesn't know that items depsawn in five minutes is a noob.

Superg or buzzcut, can you guys craft a few things and put them in the chest?

These are the things we need crafted:

•Tesla Coils, about 10-20 of them (don't set them up yet)

•An Industrial Alarm (I have plans for this)

•Pneumatic Tubes, about 2 stacks of them

•A Recycler

•A Canning Machine

Also, could you guys add some layers of stone brick to the main tower? Don't worry about adding a floor, I'll mark where the floors will go later. Don't stop adding layers until the tower is 40 blocks high. After that, I'll see if we need to add more layers or cap it off with a roof.

IRL friends told about this server. (battle_bas and nanoblieb)

So i thought it might be fun to join.

Application:

IGN: Ivan202

Mods experienced in:

(Too much) Equivalent Exchange

Buildcraft

Industrialcraft 2

Alot of Redpower (best mod ever :P)

Played tekkit since the beginning.