I don't Get it!

DynoDomo

I seriously Do NOT understand why servers disallow Energy Condensers, relays, and collectors! You can't play tekkit without litterally living off of your condenser! I mean, Really! How are these server's deluxe? I don't care about much of EE. I just want Condensers, relays, and Collectors!

generally speaking, servers disable equivalent exchange if they want to play and survival. If they want to playing creative it is generally left on as the toolset is far more powerful than creative not to mention more versatile

I seriously Do NOT understand why servers disallow Energy Condensers, relays, and collectors! You can't play tekkit without litterally living off of your condenser! I mean, Really! How are these server's deluxe? I don't care about much of EE. I just want Condensers, relays, and Collectors!

Why not just have the admin do /gamemode DynoDomo and cut out the middle man?

I'm not against EE by any means, if people like it go for it.

But to me its just creative mode, without the guilt of knowing you are in creative mode.

in 4-5 days time you can build anything, and have diamond chests full of every item in the game...whats the point of not just having creative mode turned on to start with in that case?

Turning sunshine/torchlight into any items while AFK watching TV isn't 'playing' tekkit to me.