[3.1.2] Aftermath [PvP] [42 slots] [Greylist] [A great variety of plugins, see thread] [No EE]

Typical_Name

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Llurendt

I like to socialize, organize, lead, and PvE (slaughtering monsters)

Which number has a larger positive value, -1500 or 1000? Seriously? Like, is this to prevent anyone older than elementary school age from getting in? 1000 obviously.

[Optional] An essay of any length on your favorite historical figure

Albert Einstein was a genius.

Accepted.

And no, it does the exact opposite; it effectively prevents people younger than that age from joining. As I've said several times now, I put it in after a few people kept getting confused about coordinates because they didn't understand what a negative number is. Anyone remotely close to having a brain should be able to get it correct pretty easily. Yes, some people have gotten it wrong.

Your In-game Name: eddymondd

What you like to do on Minecraft (pvping, building, socializing, slaughtering monsters, etc) I like to PvP, build, and Socialize. Also come up with tactics for wars too. That's always fun.

Which number has a larger positive value, -1500 or 1000? 1000

I like Evans Carlson, cause hes like a revolutionary guy in the Marine Corps, changed it a lot with his Raiders.

Your In-game Name: eddymondd

What you like to do on Minecraft (pvping, building, socializing, slaughtering monsters, etc) I like to PvP, build, and Socialize. Also come up with tactics for wars too. That's always fun.

I like Evans Carlson, cause hes like a revolutionary guy in the Marine Corps, changed it a lot with his Raiders.

You sound like a good fit for the Carbon Corporation, son. Youve been whitelisted.

Your In-game Name: GoingToWork

What you like to do on Minecraft (pvping, building, socializing, slaughtering monsters, etc) mostly building some stuff with others, but i really dig the war part of this server

[Optional] An essay of any length on your favorite historical figure: First coming to my mind is Hunter S. Thomspon, but that could be because i re-read some of his work a while ago. Great guy. But sorry, no essay, just came from my studies.

Your In-game Name: DarkAceF

What you like to do on Minecraft (pvping, building, socializing, slaughtering monsters, etc) i'd like to built awsome machines together with other guys also im very interessted in war and tactics

[Optional] An essay (Zitat) of any length on your favorite historical figure: "You know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button." Homer Simpsons

InGame Name: 1masterchief007

Hobbies: Explore unknown areas, make bases/forts, and socializing

larger positive value: -1500

Historical Figure: Abraham Lincoln was a great leader. He freed the slaves and unified our country back under one flag. He is in my opinion one of the best presidents our country has ever had the privilege of having.

Thank you for your consideration.

InGame Name: 1masterchief007

Hobbies: Explore unknown areas, making bases/forts, and socializing

larger positive value: 1000

Historical Figure: Abraham Lincoln was a great leader. He freed the slaves and unified our country back under one flag. He is in my opinion one of the best presidents our country has ever had the privilege of having.

Thank you for your consideration.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons