[3.1.2] Aftermath [PvP] [42 slots] [Greylist] [A great variety of plugins, see thread] [No EE]

Typical_Name

Your In-game Name: WestsideGeckos

(When you register on our forums, please make your username there the same as this.)

What you like to do on Minecraft (pvping, building, socializing, slaughtering monsters, etc): Building, Socializing, Killing Monsters.

Which number has a larger positive value, -1500 or 1000?: 1000, as -1500 is a Negative value.

[Optional] An essay of any length on your favorite historical figure: I will pass, although i will write one up sometime to give you :]

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In-game Name- Kaanfrk

What you like to do on Minecraft- building, socializing and helping.

Which number has a larger positive value, -1500 or 1000?- 1000, -1500 is negative value

[Optional] An essay of any length on your favorite historical figure- I have 2 but I'm lazy to type essays
;)

it is with my greatest apologies that i must inform you that I shall not be taking part in this server any more, the reason being that I am unfortunately addicted to ee (yes I know it sucks shut up).

I was fun.

The people here are nice.

I bid you all, adu

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons