[3.1.2] Aftermath [PvP] [42 slots] [Greylist] [A great variety of plugins, see thread] [No EE]

Typical_Name

Your In-game Name: Moodini

What you like to do on Minecraft: Building fancy machines

Which number is larger, -1500 or 1000? : 1000

[Optional] An essay of any length on your favorite historical figure

One day [...] and thus the roman empire was on its last legs.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN Deeds568

What do i like to do in minecraft? PVE,build,pvp

Favorite Historical Figure: Vlad Dragul the Prince of Welachia. Known as Vlad Tepes or Vlad the Impaler he is the basis for the modern day dracula. Known to delight in pain he would place criminals on spikes as a lesson not to break laws within his land. A legend of Vlad is that when the Turkish army invaded his lands and marched towards his castle they all dropped their weapons and ran even though they far outnumbered Vlads troops. The reason they ran was because Vlad had many criminals and innocents alike impaled on spikes and within cages outside his castle. The image they saw when they looked at the castle was in their minds a depiction of hell. Vlad was amazingly fair for being the masechist that he was. A story goes that a merchant came to him one day and said that 5 coins had been stolen from him in the night. The next night Vlad himself went to the merchants shop and placed 6 coins there to repay him. When the merchant returned to Vlad to inform him that the coins had been returned but someone had left one extra Vlad laughed and told him he had left the coins and if he had not been honest and said that there had been an extra coin he would have had him impaled. Though a maniac he managed his kingdom rather fairly and kept crime down very well.

Your In-game Name: eVu

What you like to do on Minecraft (pvping, building, socializing, slaughtering monsters, etc) : All of the above with PVP being not something I actively seek out.

Which number is larger, -1500 or 1000? 1000!!!!!! I think ;) Depends on if you want a negative or positive

[Optional] An essay of any length on your favorite historical figure: I will pass on this :D

Hi, Here is my application:

Name:

NurburgKing

What you like to do on Minecraft:

Generally when playing Minecraft I tend to work with others (in this case eVu to build anything from in-game items, to buildings and even game sprites)

Which number is larger, -1500 or 1000?

Looking at the question by using the numbers themselves, I believe -1500 is bigger IF you use Zero as a midpoint

Favorite historical figure:

Hard to say really, I suppose one of my all time greatest figures has to be Tim Berners-Lee for obvious reasons.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons