[3.1.2] Aftermath [PvP] [42 slots] [Greylist] [A great variety of plugins, see thread] [No EE]

Typical_Name

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your In-game Name: Ace5000

What you like to do on Minecraft: I prefer building complex and effective machinery and such for the purpose of production. I am not a fan of fighting, for the most part, and I do tend to appease others.

Which number has a larger positive value, -1500 or 1000?: 1000

[Optional] An essay of any length on your favorite historical figure: Maybe later.

Your In-game Name: Junithorn

What you like to do on Minecraft (pvping, building, socializing, slaughtering monsters, etc): The first three mostly.

Which number has a larger positive value, -1500 or 1000?: 1000!

[Optional] An essay of any length on your favorite historical figure:

The star of some really great movies, and even better rumors, Bill Murray can pretty much do whatever he wants—and almost always has. As a child, Murray was kicked out of both the Boy Scouts and Little League for bad behavior. Cementing his reputation as a troublesome youth, he celebrated his 20th birthday by getting arrested for trying to smuggle approximately nine pounds of marijuana through O'Hare Airport. Whether it's crashing a party, dating women that could be his daughter, or ignoring your voicemail—if Bill Murray did it, you're going to think it's awesome. Unless it's a Garfield movie, that is.

Yes, you can easily import files into the game. So, for example, if you wrote a cool ass program to automate a tree farm; I could import that program and use it on the server. Other than that it has turtles and is more accessible. It's more intuitive and people generally find it easier to learn.

IGN: Zhandrix

what i like to do in mc is building. i want to become a neutral trading island

1000 (why?)

I threw in the math question because a few people (and this was MULTIPLE people) were having trouble interpreting coordinate directions, as they were apparently unaware of the difference between positive and negative numbers.

Ah, that makes sense, and it would explain why I haven't been able to find further information on the malware thing. I feel kind of silly now :P.

Anyways, can Computercraft computers do anything that redpower computers cannot?

Yes, the computercraft computers are much more user friendly and the code is much much much more fun to use!

Computercraft also comes with lots of fun peripherals like CCSensors and reactor monitors.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons