[3.1.2] Aftermath [PvP] [42 slots] [Greylist] [A great variety of plugins, see thread] [No EE]

Typical_Name

Your In-game Name Pixlepix

(When you register on our forums, please make your username there the same as this.)

What you like to do on Minecraft (pvping, building, socializing, slaughtering monsters, etc) Building machines and some PvP, especially well thought out attacks. Don't like coming at someone in the wild with a sword.

Which number has a larger positive value, -1500 or 1000? 1000

[Optional] An essay of any length on your favorite historical figure Hmm, honestly I have no idea

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: wyrmlord867

What you like to do on minecraft: digging, a little building, farming, not pvping constantly to survive

[EDIT] Which number has a higher positive value? If by positive value, you mean absolute value, 1500. If you mean which is the greater number as it is, 1000

No, I DON'T mean absolute value; I specifically specified "positive" because some guy earlier tried to pull that one on me :P. You did well :).

Accepted.

Your In-game Name: arallak

What you like to do on Minecraft (pvping, building, socializing, slaughtering monsters, etc): I like to make friends, build and discover new possibilities for construction.

Which number has a larger positive value, -1500 or 1000? 1000

IGN: Micecd

I have been playing tekkit mods since before tekkit existed. I can make the most effective mk I-O nuclear reactor.

I am a pro at making factories :D

Which number has a larger positive value? Absolute would be -1500 but i'm going to go with 1000.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons