[3.2.1]Superior Minecraft[No Pvp][60 Slots][Open][Anti-Grief & Steal]

kyllingman2

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• How old are you? I am 18.
  • What is your timezone? Pacific Standard Time (Washington state).
  • How many hours a day can you spend on the server? This really depends on the day, but generally 4+ hours.
  • Do you have any earlier experience moderating any kind of community? Yes, I was an OP on a server that was set up at my school and a server called Razlecraft.
  • Why do you want to become a moderator at Superior Minecraft Tekkit? Because I feel like I could offer fair judgement of problems and arguments.
  • Are you responsible, how would you handle different situations such as if someone griefed, or spammed the chat? I have a long history of being responsible on Minecraft servers (I played on the vanilla server "Woodenaxe" for quite a while, you can ask them about me.) If somebody griefed I would take a look at what had happened, I would check out any screenshots and attempt to put things back to the way they were pre-griefing. (As a side note, I would be much happier to help out somebody that had used actual protections and locks on their stuff, than somebody who just left their chests around and unlocked.) Chat spamming is pretty straight forward, if somebody is spamming then I will ask them to stop, if they don't then I will kick them off. If they return then I will ban them for a while, after that I will ben them permanently. As in all judgements each case will be reviewed fairly and I will follow the "Innocent until proven guilty" rule.

Well, I am at work. Kyllingman is also busy, and their is no intent at the moment on adding minors as staff on the server. Also, do /ignore and follow /help till we can get a chance to assist. We don't sit and play games the whole damn day, we actually have work and lives as well. Quite refreshing actually, people must try it some time.

List the names, and we'll be able to help when we have a min to spare.

Well, I am at work. Kyllingman is also busy, and their is no intent at the moment on adding minors as staff on the server. Also, do /ignore and follow /help till we can get a chance to assist. We don't sit and play games the whole damn day, we actually have work and lives as well. Quite refreshing actually, people must try it some time.

List the names, and we'll be able to help when we have a min to spare.

1. im not a minor , I don't work so can spend a lot of time on and sent kylling a email about this ages ago no answer

or

2. make it a whitelist server that will stop a lot of the junk happening when both of you are offline

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons