Known Fixes

matejdro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So is there a known fix for Philosophers Stone right click ability? I've got people running around turning dirt to sand, water to ice. It's a bit annoying.

Specify what the exact problem is if you want a fix for. Is it not requiring the correct cost, is it bypassing protections, is it making the wrong transformations?

Specify what the exact problem is if you want a fix for. Is it not requiring the correct cost, is it bypassing protections, is it making the wrong transformations?

I've got people just running around messing up the ocean putting random ice around. Big squares of sand in nice fields. And it'is bypassing towny protection. Also, when someone tries to transmute a jungle tree it crashes the whole server. Ideally, I'd like to disable just the right-click function of it.

I've got people just running around messing up the ocean putting random ice around. Big squares of sand in nice fields. And it'is bypassing towny protection. Also, when someone tries to transmute a jungle tree it crashes the whole server. Ideally, I'd like to disable just the right-click function of it.

AFAIK you can't only disable parts of an item without an option in the config files.

Well if that's the case, what's the easiest way to disable the philosophers stone entirely? I don't really want to add modifyworld for just the one item.

Well, there's a towny plugin, i believe, that will stop that from happening. As for the oceans, well, you're on your own with that.

As for disabling the PStone, that's problematic, since it's a component of Transmutation tables.

I should mention another part of the problem is that it isn't logged by coreprotect.

I don't mind getting rid of the PStone recipes, I can make machines at spawn for inserting materials and getting the products.

So how could I remove the PStone? Does removing the item ID from mod_EE.props work?

I should mention another part of the problem is that it isn't logged by coreprotect.

I don't mind getting rid of the PStone recipes, I can make machines at spawn for inserting materials and getting the products.

So how could I remove the PStone? Does removing the item ID from mod_EE.props work?

no, that would cause an error. you need a plugin to disable the crafting recipe. I think PEX does it, but i don't know that much about plugins.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I need help, when i try launching tekkit i get this message:

Stack Trace:

Exception: IOException

Message: Failed to download Minecraft! Pack: tekkit Minecraft version: 1.2.5

Trace:

org.spoutcraft.launcher.util.MinecraftDownloadUtils.downloadMinecraft(MinecraftDownloadUtils.java:93)

org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.updateMinecraft(UpdateThread.java:319)

org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.runTasks(UpdateThread.java:123)

org.spoutcraft.launcher.UpdateThread.run(UpdateThread.java:108)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Umm im not having trouble with a plugin but more with the server itself ive recently made the server and wanted to play with my friends so i logged in to check it out and for about 50 seconds everything is fine then it FREEZES and i cant do anything but close tekkit please HELP ME

• 3 weeks later...