AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !!!

Hi There Tekkit Lovers Chrome_77.12938471927387834 is back once again with his Awesome awesome Server The old 1 got shut down to due a family Issues and that Server Only had (treeassist) Plugin no towny no nothing and people loved it before with 0 griefing and stealing at that i was shocked.

Now Im back better than EVER ! with a new Server ! with the old Faithfull Plugin ( Tree Assist ) lol and new ones along with it First main 1 is Towny yes u read correct TOWNY
:D
we also have Chestshop yes chestshop
you can now sell and buy on my Server and set up along with it is Essentials Economy the most reliable Economy to gain as a Plugin also we have LWC protection working Along side of Towny for the most protectiong you can gain

and finally SafeExplosions Creepers, TnT, and a few other Explosive cannot damage land but can damage Your Health ! so Becarefull please Well there you go most of the info is there.

No It isnt i was fibbing lol theres ALOT more rofl we also have our very own PVP Arena to fighting proper pvp fights Rewards are Choosen by all 4 Owners or which ever Owners are active Also the People judge they fight and can put thier point of
view
across on how good your fighting style was to help your Reward and thats not all the same Guy Whos Created this Marvelous PVP Arena Metz183003 is going to be soon creating a MOB Fighting Arena to go with his Other Marvelous Structure ! that will be coming soon.

Also Other Items Coming up soon will Be FloAuction Plugin and hopefully.

Also there is Positions for Moderators where you will under go an interview for Becoming a Moderator also you must be able to play alot and have lots of free time on your hands be over the Age Of 18 !!! thats important Responsible , Sensible , Mature and to Respect all the Members of the Server also if any help is needed please help them and assist Members of the Server and you will Also be Required to Download Raidcall for free from Mousehunt.com and
register
a new Account for Free and join My FREE !!! lol Vioce Server when you are on the game becuase you are a Moderator you must also be on Raidcall !

We are a Griefing
Free
Server and Intend on Kepping Things this Way !!!

Please Read All Rules Before Leaving Spawn !!!

Also This Server Is Hosted by my Own Personal Gaming PC not a Stupid Gaming Hosting Site Server Restarts Will commence Every 2 Hours To keep The Server Lagg Free Any Lagg is Down the Players Tekkit Cache Or
Internet Provider
and Connection Please check your side Before Dictating Server Issues !

Main Server Server Owner and Server Host - Chrome_87

2nd Server Owner - LadyChrome_90 - My Faince !

3rd Server Owner Metz183003

4th Server Owner Peeeeeejay1 From Omega games UK

This Server Is Run By Private Hamatchi Information is Posted
Below

Network ID - Donglords - password 123

Network ID - Sparklemongers - password 123

Network ID - MassiveFailures - password 123

Network ID - The Unreadables!- password 123

Network ID - Hurf Durf - password 123

Network ID - [not available]- password 123

NOTE TO PLAYERS IF NETWORK ID IS FULL TRY ANOTHER OR ADD ME ON SKYPE VIA

dong_lord19872011

And i shall look into the issue of connection to hamatchi or make a new 1 for you to join

Chrome_123489834027888788787873341

hes less of the dam insults this is all new to me ive done it once before for tekkit mods you are not very nice this is what i have experienced with many other server ill treatment abuse and all that and its wrong just post my server please so people may enjoy the game and play without been bugged.

its posted correctly a tekkit server in the open tekkit server listing the sentences are readable if you cannot read them try looking properly , learning to read or getting glasses cos all u lot wish to do is insult some 1 seems to me some people are just plain jelous and its distgusting !

Listen Moderators * just release my thread to the public theres nothing wrong with it nothing offensive nothing nothing nothing if you do not then 1 you are not doing your job properly and 2 this also means you are refusing innocent people from posting thier server for absolutely no reason log onto my server if you wish come look i seriously dont mind im on minecraft and tekkit to have fun with friends thats it its all still new to me but seriously if you refuse my post there will be an fficial complaint going in to Support and i will take my post elsewhere and Advertise it.

its posted correctly a tekkit server in the open tekkit server listing the sentences are readable if you cannot read them try looking properly , learning to read or getting glasses cos all u lot wish to do is insult some 1 seems to me some people are just plain jelous and its distgusting !

I was wondering what distgusting meant, and google gave me this :

DISTGUSTING: Rich Black Animal gangster sacrifices 100 young white boys over to a herd of other Black Rapist gangsters!

There is a section dedicated to servers, the section you posted in is for things about Tekkit in general, not servers.

You're an idiot. Your sentences contain no punctuation, this isn't the server board, and there is not a single person who's going to look at this garbage and be jealous.

Learn to spell, learn to use punctuation, learn to read, and learn how to format a post. OR go back to MCforums.

The reason your server always gets "ripped the hell out", i assume, is because you post it like that, and stoically refuse to follow the guidelines.

You're an idiot. You're sentences contain no punctuation, this isn't the server board, and there is not a single person who's going to look at this garbage and be jealous.

Learn to spell, learn to use punctuation, learn to read, and learn how to format a post. OR go back to MCforums.

That was my giggle of the day.

how about learn to stop insulting people with learning difficulties you insesitive piece of crap like i said im NEW !!! get lost !

The number of fucks i give could not fill a shot glass. You will follow the rules and the posting guidelines or you will be mocked without mercy.

how about learn to stop insulting people with learning difficulties you insesitive piece of crap like i said im NEW !!! get lost !

You do realize being new isn't license to behave as you wish and expect others who've been here longer to suck it up and coddle you, right?

There's a board for posting servers and that's where a well-formatted post regarding your server should go...I believe it should include a picture or two as well but I can't recall the server-posting guidelines. Give those a read before you have at it again.

Edit: Hi, J, how's things?

Stephen, at the time I write this there are 65578 other people registered on this forum. Contrary to what your mommy and gradeschool has assured you, you are NOT a unique and precious snowflake who deserves awards and praise just for participating.

Jay? deserves a medal for not breaking the laws of physics by tearing a hole in reality and bitchslapping you from a distance.

Nah, nobel prizes are just politics anyway. Her "Abstract: Method for folding spatial distances by folding quantum entanglement points between two subjects using a localized rage differential." would just lose out to "Statistical correlation between average hourly left handed turns per intersection in a city and yearly sugar consumption, and what it means for shoe salesmen."

as a person with a learning disability, I'm even dumbfounded by the grammar by the OP.........

Knowing a few people with learning disabilities, and how they've overcome them by working really freaking hard instead of expecting the world's condescension (old meaning), I have zero sympathy. Try a lot harder next time.

Knowing a few people with learning disabilities, and how they've overcome them by working really freaking hard instead of expecting the world's condescension (old meaning), I have zero sympathy. Try a lot harder next time.

I dunno if you are bashing me, but I was not defending him, I was saying as a person with a LD (Dyslexia as a main one) I dont see how the op could post so poorly and claim its an LD, as for your position, untill you have dealt with a LD yourself, not just known freinds that have it, then don't bash people who have one. I have learned to overcome mine for the most part to make my point clearly in a post, but I do have issues in spelling even the simplest words sometimes w/out even realizing it, or mixing up numbers and forgetting things quickly that I try to remember. Until you have walked in the persons shoes, don't judge them. When I was growing up they didn't really know what Dyslexia was or how to deal with it and as I got older it became harder to change, now I'm prob older then allot on this forum, not some young kid that can find help at school b/c school is LONG behind me.