Weaponising Airships

So let's say there was an inkling of a plan to build an airship and massacre everyone.

First question is how can I remotely fire a scattershot Mining Laser, seeing as that destroys the RedPower Deployer on firing?

And second question, are there any other good ranged weapons I can fire remotely from the bridge?

you could have a transposer pick up the deployer and laser, have a block placer or whatever they are called place it back down and have a tube put the laser back in. repeat. as for your second question, i believe that a nuke cannon ( a tnt cannon that fires nukes, should be easy to make a dry fire one with reinforced stone) might be cool. or make a bomb bay that automatically places and activates nuke/tnt with the flick of a lever. (to do this, use block placer to place a nuke/tnt when you flick a switch, and have a redstone signal activate thenuke/tnt, while also retracting some piston doors). you could also have dipensers that fire fire charges, which would be kinda cool.

hmm, that's a shame, well he could put a regualr tnt cannon on his airahip. also, i just remembered that you can launch industrial craft dynamite from dispensers, so you could set upbsome of those and attach the, to a lever/button/clock. another thing you could do is use railcraft tnt carts and launcher rails to make a tnt cannon without the harging shot.

Does a deployer with a crowbar properly change the tension of a launcher rail? If so, you could have computerized aiming along one axis with the tnt carts. (Precalculated trajectory based on altitude for the cart hitting the ground at the desired location for a given tension)

Neuron bomb? I've never heard of that. And what are REP's?

He probably meant Neutron bomb, it's essentially a bomb designed to make as much radiation as possible, with the least explosive and thermal power possible. Also called dirty bomb, its main objective is to kill as much people as possible without damaging the infrastructure.