Tales of Entitlement: "Why should I have to wait precious seconds between playing video games??!?!"

Whitefang

I just counted to 15 seconds twice and of course I'm such a huge sperg that I feel I should have been MIX/MAXing my video game playing to the utmost. Truly, my life is so pathetic that I regret when a quater of a minute passes without being able to pack league of legends into it. And furthermore that 15 seconds of potential video game playing is so crotch grabbingly vital to my sanity that I can suffer no pause between my strung out junkie like play sessions; I nearly HAVE to have another ready to go for when I finish the first. It's bad enough no one has responded to my craigslist ad for a bedpan changer without having to suffer this indignity as well. Fix this grave oversight/design flaw at once!!!

Wait no. The opposite.

Ah, guess I'm installing the mods myself and not giving you any more ad revenue then, since you're a giant moron. If you actually knew how to read, you'd actually understand what my problem was.

Ah yes of course. I can't read because I disagree with you. Clearly that must be it. I wish I could read because to me it sounds like your problem is that you can't wait 15 seconds (jesus christ, its only like 5 seconds or less for most people) between playing two video games and that we need to apparently cater to your whims. What a MORON I am for getting the impression from your posts that you were a whiney entitled douchebag making problems out of nothing. I sure wish I knew how to read so I could find out how wrong I am!!!

Please don't leave our website nooooo! I really wan't you to stay please!!!! I love you!!!!!

Ah, guess I'm installing the mods myself and not giving you any more ad revenue then, since you're a giant moron. If you actually knew how to read, you'd actually understand what my problem was.

no one missed your problem. you don't like the always on top nature of the splash screen on the launcher. we get it. laughing at you for doing something stupid like trying to load up technic in the middle of a LoL game is not the same as misunderstanding your complaint. your complaint is rather petty at best and you make a really poor case for why it's a problem.

we get it, you're too impatient to simply open technic AFTER your game is done. apparently 15-30 seconds is absolutely vital to you and you just can't afford to spend that kind of time waiting for your free modpack to load after you're done playing your free moba game. it's a travesty of justice and customer service, obviously. I guess we had better change it since you're writing our paychecks, am I right?

This thread is a prime example of a first world problem. I mean, who complains about waiting 15 seconds for a loading screen on your computer in your home where there is food. There are starving children at gunpoint who make sneakers for 10 cents and hour. You should be thanking the Technic Team for not asking you for your life or your home and letting them use a ***FREE*** program.