Must have Plugins and Modifications for a Tekkit server

smithy285

Update for those having issues with Tekkit Restrict and SQL errors in console.

Error: [WARNING] [tekkitrestrict] tr[sqlite] Error at SQL Query: [sqlITE_ERROR] SQL error or missing database (no such table: tr_limiter)

The following was taken from this link, which was said by the creator of the plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tekkit-restrict/tickets/31-sqlite-error/

This is common because the database isn't created even though I have the code for it set up.

1. Download SQLiteBrowser
  2. Open Data.db with this
  3. goto Execute SQL Tab
  4. Enter:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS 'tr_limiter' ('id' INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,'player' TEXT,'blockdata' TEXT);

• Then press Execute button. It should say that it executed without error.

After doing this I was able to finally get the plugin working properly on my server.

Update for those having issues with Tekkit Restrict and SQL errors in console.

Error: [WARNING] [tekkitrestrict] tr[sqlite] Error at SQL Query: [sqlITE_ERROR] SQL error or missing database (no such table: tr_limiter)

The following was taken from this link, which was said by the creator of the plugin: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/tekkit-restrict/tickets/31-sqlite-error/

This is common because the database isn't created even though I have the code for it set up.

1. Download SQLiteBrowser
  2. Open Data.db with this
  3. goto Execute SQL Tab
  4. Enter:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS 'tr_limiter' ('id' INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,'player' TEXT,'blockdata' TEXT);

• Then press Execute button. It should say that it executed without error.

After doing this I was able to finally get the plugin working properly on my server.

I did not have any problems with this?

mcmmo refuses to work [mcMMO] Enabling mcMMO v1.3.11-b1030

2012-09-23 16:52:33 [iNFO] [mcMMO] Loading mcMMO config.yml File...

2012-09-23 16:52:33 [iNFO] [mcMMO] Loading mcMMO treasures.yml File...

2012-09-23 16:52:33 [iNFO] [mcMMO] Loading mcMMO tools.yml File...

2012-09-23 16:52:33 [iNFO] [mcMMO] Loading mcMMO armor.yml File...

2012-09-23 16:52:33 [iNFO] [mcMMO] Loading mcMMO blocks.yml File...

2012-09-23 16:52:33 [sEVERE] Error occurred while enabling mcMMO v1.3.11-b1030 (Is it up to date?)

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.gmail.nossr50.config.mods.CustomBlocksConfig.loadBlocks(CustomBlocksConfig.java:51)

at com.gmail.nossr50.config.mods.CustomBlocksConfig.loadKeys(CustomBlocksConfig.java:46)

at com.gmail.nossr50.config.mods.CustomBlocksConfig.<init>(CustomBlocksConfig.java:29)

at com.gmail.nossr50.config.mods.CustomBlocksConfig.getInstance(CustomBlocksConfig.java:34)

at com.gmail.nossr50.mcMMO.onEnable(mcMMO.java:138)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:388)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:385)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:367)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:305)

at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:59)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:208)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:492)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

Probably an error with your patching method. The error occured after your block.yml was loaded so you either typed something wrong or copy/pasted wrong. Mcmmo works fine out of the box except the tree feller skill. Just disable that, turn off the chunk option they have (it will save you a million files in your world folder), and let it run. Then try to apply the patches if you REALLY need them (you don't).

I have fixed the problem. :D 0.95 Release seems to be the most stable thus far. I have been coding night after night to get it stable, so hi... :D

Thanks for your effort and long nights coding man,

i will test it as soon as my server goes back online :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...