technik 1.0.1.3 mods

bolt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't double post, you can just edit the first post.

In general with technic, whenever the instructions for a mod say "add this to minecraft.jar", you need to add it to modpack.jar instead. Hope that helps.

Forestry is indeed not included in technic anymore. The download link if you want to install it is on the forestry wiki, in the top left corner. If you can't find it, go to the forestry thread on MCF and scroll down, there's a link.

For both of these, make sure you grab the version for minecraft 1.2.5, not the version for 1.3.2.

ty sry im a noob but i have download forestry but its not a good file

http://www.minecraftmine.org/plugins-for-forestry-mod/

thats were i got it now i dont know do i need that mod loader or forge

and millainer i cant find the 1.2.5 only the 1.3.0 :s

editing is not realy my thing i build pc`s not program them

ty for helping :)

i did find a 1.0.0 for millainer dont know

also crafting table 3 i have it and i dit wat i have to do and it is in the game but its not working if i click on it the game saves and quits

Whoa, gotyaoi you need to apologise to bolt for the edit comment. He just builds them, he doesn't program them. On a serious note, try to spend longer that two seconds typing your post so that it doesn't read like a three year old or a cat sat on the keyboard.

Guys, guys, relax. Don't be so hard on him, I know rules blah blah, but please just tell him and don't tell him by bitching (this isn't that a severe variant of it, I've seen in a lot here O.o)

And bolt, that's probably one of the reasons that it was removed. Have you tried to reboot Tekkit? That somehow fixes a lot of stuff usually.

Guys, guys, relax. Don't be so hard on him, I know rules blah blah, but please just tell him and don't tell him by bitching (this isn't that a severe variant of it, I've seen in a lot here O.o)

And bolt, that's probably one of the reasons that it was removed. Have you tried to reboot Tekkit? That somehow fixes a lot of stuff usually.

here's the thing, the first post was a more than sufficient answer to his question. any reasonable person can take those instructions and successfully install the mod.

additionally, we're here to support the pack as it is, and if people want to answer some questions relating to adding other mods to the pack then that's great but it should not be expected or relied upon. change stuff at your own risk.

here's the thing, the first post was a more than sufficient answer to his question. any reasonable person can take those instructions and successfully install the mod.

additionally, we're here to support the pack as it is, and if people want to answer some questions relating to adding other mods to the pack then that's great but it should be expected or relied upon. change stuff at your own risk.

I'd like to build on this by asking OP: How did you find the 'c' key once in Technic but failed to do so another time so you had to use a 'k' key?

You know what I'm giving up, can't you guys be somewhat reasonable? He apologized or his spelling even before you made a fuss about it, it's not his native language...

Oh and he never spelled it like technic, always like technik.

we are being reasonable. we just aren't coddling the OP. I already told you, his question was answered in the very first reply. no one with half a brain enjoys people asking questions that are so easily answered by google that it's not even funny.

if the OP cannot even navigate the simplest and most straightforward search engine in existence to find a well known and popular file, he probably doesn't have the technical knowledge to be installing his own custom mods. if he can't do the simple things, there's no real hope that he'll be able to do the "hard" things like locate his minecraft install, or open a .jar file properly to add things to it not to mention resolving block ID conflicts.

the people on this forum are willing to help, but they won't do all the work for you. the response he got was far from hostile, and probably nicer than he deserved.

like i said its all working now so no i am not a n idiot and yes i know hou to open a .jar file. moding i just a new thing for me and on google i was not able to find it but i did now so its all good.

plz stop freaking out if ppl dont know the same things you do.

im a security guard and a mechanic so its not in my line of work.

Dude...OK, I challenge you all: I wanna see what happens if we temporary ban all the 12-year-old-never-reading-rules-always-annoying-whatever-the-*uck-you guys-call-'em and also ban the 15+ year olds who think they're mature and therefore have the right to act just like a 12 year old. I wanna know how much normal and calm people (any age) will be left, I'll tell ya: not much.

Edit: I am bloody 17 years old and I need to teach people the same age as me how to behave?! Is there someone here that can actually explain their behavior without bullshitting?

Dude...OK, I challenge you all: I wanna see what happens if we temporary ban all the 12-year-old-never-reading-rules-always-annoying-whatever-the-*uck-you guys-call-'em and also ban the 15+ year olds who think they're mature and therefore have the right to act just like a 12 year old. I wanna know how much normal and calm people (any age) will be left, I'll tell ya: not much.

That's not how we work. If you're a dumbass, you get Kellered. It means you refuse to read the rules and don't listen when people tell you didn't read the rules. However, you still have a chance to improve yourself, learn the rules, and follow them - thus becoming a regular forum-goer again! This is a highly effective system and we have many Keller success stories.

If you continue the dumbassery (Or do something just outright uncool in the first place), then you are banned. Permanently. No takesies-backsies.

Since I've been around since the beginning of these forums and was the one to ban all those people you describe, I'll tell ya: Everyone still here.

Now drop the whiny self-entitled attitude and you'll have a much longer life here. Things are run around here a certain way, and that's how it is. You're not the first to come in here on a high horse expecting to set pretty ideals on a rough real world.

Okay, okay. Bolt, sorry for misusing your thread, apparently I'm just one of many complaining about this mess people call behavior. I will give up then, I'm sorry I had to make everyone Think and explain... You won't hear anything about it from me anymore.

Okay, okay. Bolt, sorry for misusing your thread, apparently I'm just one of many complaining about this mess people call behavior. I will give up then, I'm sorry I had to make everyone Think and explain... You won't hear anything about it from me anymore.

Don't like how we behave and keep our community in check? Don't like how we make sure everyone gets along and all the self-entitled idiots from the forums the majority of us are actually refugees from stay out?

There's an 'X' button on the top-right of your browser. I don't mean to be a dick, but, seriously, it says you've been a member since June. I like it here, and if I make a mistake I get called out on it and made fun of (It has happened to me, I got over it) - I don't repeat it, and when someone else decides to make a decision like that, I get a good laugh and help them to improve themselves.

If someone isn't mature enough to see their mistakes when they do make them, laugh at themselves, then improve, then I don't want to be on the same board as them - I don't bother dealing with those folks in real life, why bother with them on a forum I use for escapism from reality?

Don't like how we behave and keep our community in check? Don't like how we make sure everyone gets along and all the self-entitled idiots from the forums the majority of us are actually refugees from stay out?

There's an 'X' button on the top-right of your browser. I don't mean to be a dick, but, seriously, it says you've been a member since June. I like it here, and if I make a mistake I get called out on it and made fun of (It has happened to me, I got over it) - I don't repeat it, and when someone else decides to make a decision like that, I get a good laugh and help them to improve themselves.

If someone isn't mature enough to see their mistakes when they do make them, laugh at themselves, then improve, then I don't want to be on the same board as them - I don't bother dealing with those folks in real life, why bother with them on a forum I use for escapism from reality?

well, you got me there. I like it here as well, just.. well you know. I guess, I just shut my trap and ignore those bits in the future when I read that kind of post.

One thing I didn't get, 'refugees from stay out'? What's that?