technik 1.0.1.3 mods

bolt

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh, I have lost much respect for you O second best super-villain.

It's supervillain - no hyphens, no matter what anyone says.

Besides, if I needed perfect grammar and wanted to conform to non-villain society, I'd use it. I use my legible, stylized English so that I can put a touch of 'me' in everything I say and do, while making it generally easy to follow for those who know me not. After all, the most important quality of a supervillain (And of a superhero, if you ask me) is presentation, and a unique style is integral to that.

It's supervillain - no hyphens, no matter what anyone says.

Besides, if I needed perfect grammar and wanted to conform to non-villain society, I'd use it. I use my legible, stylized English so that I can put a touch of 'me' in everything I say and do, while making it generally easy to follow for those who know me not. After all, the most important quality of a supervillain (And of a superhero, if you ask me) is presentation, and a unique style is integral to that.

Why would I ask you about being a superhero? Is there something you need to tell us?

Why would I ask you about being a superhero? Is there something you need to tell us?

A dashing, stylish supervillain is almost redundant without an arch nemesis equally stylish (Although not as dashing, of course. ;))!

Without someone to compete with for fans fame/infamy and to battle, what's a supervillain's inspiration? A good battle between good and evil is mostly a show for spectators, after all. The real battle is won or lost in the dressing room. a very serious occurrence, and the winner is usually the best showman most powerful and stylish!

Being hellen keller'd isn't something to "LOL" about.

It's something to "ROFL" about.

(Just joking.)

No, I said lol 'cause I didn't notice the ugly pinkness/weirdness babyface. Bein Helen Kellered isn't something to ROFL about, one should ROFLMAO

jk ofc

Why don't we just phase out English completely and all speak some variant of C? It would be more entertaining to read, if it provided nothing else.

that would worse. conveying complex information isn't exactly done best in C. here, let me try it:

void Post(Char* yourIdea)

{

char* theStatusQuo=getStatusQuo();

if(strcmp(yourIdea, theStatusQuo)<0)

{

println("your idea is not as good as what we have now");

}

else

{

println("I suppose that's as good or better than what we are doing currently");

}

if(isComplex(getAbstractConcept("information")))

{

setDifficulty("communication", "difficult");

}

}

that would worse. conveying complex information isn't exactly done best in C. here, let me try it:

void Post(Char* yourIdea)

{

char* theStatusQuo=getStatusQuo();

if(strcmp(yourIdea, theStatusQuo)<0)

{

println("your idea is not as good as what we have now");

}

else

{

println("I suppose that's as good or better than what we are doing currently");

}

if(isComplex(getAbstractConcept("information")))

{

setDifficulty("communication", "difficult");

}

}

Hah I get it!

fuck that, let's talk batch style.

echo "Input opinion"

choice /c M=""

if %M%==smartopinion goto smart

if %M%==badshit goto badshit

:smart

echo.