Something NEW

Northern Star

Hey everyone, I'm here in search of something new to do in Tekkit. I have done pretty much everything, and I have practically all end game items that I wish to own. I am playing on a server. I have seen threads like this in the past, but none of them really went with what kind of things I like. I'm asking for a sort of contraption or really anything that will take up some time, and be awesome. I have practically unlimited power from a few auto fed geothermal generators, and some HV solar arrays, so power is no concern. Any ideas anybody??

Fully automated factories of one thing are usually a fun thing. It would have to include everything, like the farms, the power generation, and the UU-matter made materials.

Hmm, can you elaborate a little more? I already have everything automated, except crafting. But It would be cool to generate UU and have that go to a crafting table, then make whatever with it.

Hey everyone, I'm here in search of something new to do in Tekkit. I have done pretty much everything, and I have practically all end game items that I wish to own. I am playing on a server. I have seen threads like this in the past, but none of them really went with what kind of things I like. I'm asking for a sort of contraption or really anything that will take up some time, and be awesome. I have practically unlimited power from a few auto fed geothermal generators, and some HV solar arrays, so power is no concern. Any ideas anybody??

Here go's something crazy and insane!(not to mention pointless, but fun once done) Make a 10,000 block roller coaster! one done everyone in the server will love you!( at the end though just to troll them stop the cart, and make no way back :P

Hmm, can you elaborate a little more? I already have everything automated, except crafting. But It would be cool to generate UU and have that go to a crafting table, then make whatever with it.

Well, let's say you want an HV solar panels factory :

First, you have resin farm (treetaps in deployers. You'll have to refill them from time to time though, but you can automate that too.) that sends the resin in furnaces to make a steady stream of rubber.

Then, you have a bunch of mass fabricator that make a bunch of uu-matter that is sent to a bunch of crafting tables that makes it into copper and iron and diamond and gold and coal and sand and redstone and diamonds and cobble (You can make a farm for that) and tin and wood (You can make a farm for that too).

All the metals are made into ingots.

Half the iron is sent to be refined, the other half is not.

The copper is sent to the LV transformer section and made into cables and those are insulated, same with gold.

The coal is macerated, the sand is smelted into glass.

The refined iron is sent to the circuit, generator, HV cable and machine block section.

The copper cables are sent to the circuit, LV tranformer and battery section, with the tin and also the redstone.

The redstone is also sent to the energy crystal section, with the diamonds.

The cobble is made into furnaces, which are made into iron furnaces, which are made into generators with the batteries and refined iron.

The coal dust, glass, circuits and generators are sent to the solar panel section.

The wood is sent to the LV transformer section.

The LV transformers and the solar panels are sent to the LV array section.

The machine blocks and the gold cables are sent to the MV transformer section, which are sent to the HV transformer section and the MV array section along with the LV arrays.

The HV cables are sent to the HV transformers section, with the energy crystals and some circuits.

The HV transformers are then sent to the HV arrays section, with the MV arrays.

Bonus points if everything is monitored by a computer.

as an addon to the automated hv solar array favtory, make a machine using red power frames, motors, and deployers,that automatically places the solar arrays and a cable connecting them to an mfsu. bonus points if the power goes towards producing more uu-mater for making more hv solars. extra bonus points if you can make the production of hv solars increase exponentially. For a good example, go watch direwolf20's videos about ChickenBone's auto hv solar maker and placer (it will be in one of the smp videos.)

Well, let's say you want an HV solar panels factory :

First, you have resin farm (treetaps in deployers. You'll have to refill them from time to time though, but you can automate that too.) that sends the resin in furnaces to make a steady stream of rubber.

Then, you have a bunch of mass fabricator that make a bunch of uu-matter that is sent to a bunch of crafting tables that makes it into copper and iron and diamond and gold and coal and sand and redstone and diamonds and cobble (You can make a farm for that) and tin and wood (You can make a farm for that too).

All the metals are made into ingots.

Half the iron is sent to be refined, the other half is not.

The copper is sent to the LV transformer section and made into cables and those are insulated, same with gold.

The coal is macerated, the sand is smelted into glass.

The refined iron is sent to the circuit, generator, HV cable and machine block section.

The copper cables are sent to the circuit, LV tranformer and battery section, with the tin and also the redstone.

The redstone is also sent to the energy crystal section, with the diamonds.

The cobble is made into furnaces, which are made into iron furnaces, which are made into generators with the batteries and refined iron.

The coal dust, glass, circuits and generators are sent to the solar panel section.

The wood is sent to the LV transformer section.

The LV transformers and the solar panels are sent to the LV array section.

The machine blocks and the gold cables are sent to the MV transformer section, which are sent to the HV transformer section and the MV array section along with the LV arrays.

The HV cables are sent to the HV transformers section, with the energy crystals and some circuits.

The HV transformers are then sent to the HV arrays section, with the MV arrays.

Bonus points if everything is monitored by a computer.

Wow, quite impressive. I will try to do something like that.. Should take up my day tomorrow, ha.

• Moderators

Just throwing an idea here:

A wall of buttons and signs. You click on a button that says "iron sword" and bump* an iron sword comes out a tube.

You click on "full iron armour set" and bumps* a full iron armour set comes out.

Basically a wall with buttons and signs that the person can see, whereas the machinery behind it that handles the request, autocrafts and delivers and resupplies itself - automatically.

Would be enjoyable after you got killed, spawned in your base, click on a few buttons and your good to go with a diamond armour and sword. Oh, and food too!

Has this been made yet? I can't be the first to think of this...

• Moderators

As for ideas, a system that automatically makes Quantum Suits from UU Matter and then charges them, and then proceeds to spit them into lava.

That, fully visible to the player. And after the suit hits lava the only thing the player gets is a scrap box :)

• Moderators

NSFF Build Midgar NSFF

Yeah I know it has been built by others (2 people as far as I know), but it would be nice to see one with IC power and BC pipes going everywhere. Nuclear reactors for mako reactors :)