tekkit

tekkit mannen

The battery box is RedPower2, dealing in volts.

The batbox is IndustrialCraft², dealing in EU.

They're two different mods and two different powers. There may be a mod which can convert between the two (unlikely, because Eloraam seems to dislike people even looking at her mod wrong), but there is nothing to do so in Tekkit/Technic.

The battery box is RedPower2, dealing in volts.

The batbox is IndustrialCraft², dealing in EU.

They're two different mods and two different powers. There may be a mod which can convert between the two (unlikely, because Eloraam seems to dislike people even looking at her mod wrong), but there is nothing to do so in Tekkit/Technic.

I think she might become the next FlowerChild...

Uh oh.

Eloraam just doesn't like people using her code in any way, except for a few exceptions. She makes her mod work with others so they don't touch her code. The relay is the perfect example of that. All it is is an inventory, like a chest, that, for example, BC pipes can dump into, and then can send those items down a RP2 tube network attached to it. I highly doubt she will be anywhere close to Sengir, and I certainly hope she doesn't since RP2 is awesome.

The only way to generate Blutricity without RP2 is using the generator thing from TC2, which runs off of vis. Otherwise, afaik, no.

Aside from when she's charging on to forums to demand people remove their addons they made, such as the one on IC forums that converted from BT to EU

ah, well I guess that shows how much I keep track of MC modders' actions nowadays. that does sound pretty ridiculous.

Wow. That is almost sir buttivere of dumbtable levels of butthurt.

Well, this is one of the few times that by looking at it from their position, you understand it. Imagine you make a mod, and you put tons and tons of effort into making it, yet you still have plans for things to come, so you generally lay down a rule stating not to make addons, as it might be already worked on. But then another person comes along and makes exactly what you said not to do, which is make an addon that does exactly what you plan for. You would be pretty pissed.