My wind mill's won't give power to my BatBox.

Try using tin cables, they are ultra low voltage but go on for ever, well not literally ever; they last longer, in length, than glass fibre; but glass fibre holds more EU. The tin cables only have to go down 10-15ish blocks to be safe from the windmills generating good power, too.

I didn't get to finish my name...

I_Be_A_Troll_That_Lives_Under_The_One_And_Only_Bridge

Try using tin cables, they are ultra low voltage but go on for ever, well not literally ever; they last longer, in length, than glass fibre; but glass fibre holds more EU. The tin cables only have to go down 10-15ish blocks to be safe from the windmills generating good power, too.

I didn't get to finish my name...

I_Be_A_Troll_That_Lives_Under_The_One_And_Only_Bridge

No, there is no real difference apart from the fact that glass fibre can hold higher voltage. Also, don't sign your posts.

Glass fiber cables can carry power for 20 blocks before losing any. Tin cables can go for 40 blocks. So those glass cables are losing all the power from your windmills. You'll have to either feed it into a HV transformer and send it via glass fiber, or use tin cables.

Glass cable loses 1 EU/40 ft, and windmills output various EU/t depending upon wind. That may often drop to 0 EU in 30-35 blocks. Try putting a bat box near the 4 windmills, and then run glass cable down from there to another batbox (or MFEU or MFSU). The batbox up there will send it down in 32 EU/t increments as it accumulates from the windmills, so the 1 EU loss will just drop that to 31 and you will get most of the power that the windmills collect.

http://thetekkit.wikia.com/wiki/Glass_Fibre_Cable

Glass fiber cables can carry power for 20 blocks before losing any. Tin cables can go for 40 blocks. So those glass cables are losing all the power from your windmills. You'll have to either feed it into a HV transformer and send it via glass fiber, or use tin cables.

This guy is completely wrong. Glass fibers go 40 blocks. Also, if you step up to the proper high voltage before running energy through them, it would require a cable exactly 20,480 blocks long to "lose all the power"

Please don't listen to this guy, either. Tin cables hold energy in only 5 Eu packets. A 35 block long cable would be fine, but you said 35 blocks long DOWN. Add on the side lengths to the mills, etc., and if you go over 40, suddenly, you are losing 20% of all your energy, no matter how much you put in. Using tin long distance for high energy bandwidth is possible, but very advanced.

Since you already have glass, just use the glass. And actually count the blocks. If it is 40 or more blocks in a direct path from your windmill to your battery, change it so it is 39 or less in your case (since you're so close to 40 naturally), and you wont have to worry about the cables.

As for the windmills, I'm not sure. Those aren't very high up, and windmills are a little random. How long did you watch it for before posting?

Also, is the orange dot on the batbox facing the input side? If so, it won't work. That's output.

This guy is completely wrong. Glass fibers go 40 blocks. Also, if you step up to the proper high voltage before running energy through them, it would require a cable exactly 20,480 blocks long to "lose all the power"

Please don't listen to this guy, either. Tin cables hold energy in only 5 Eu packets. A 35 block long cable would be fine, but you said 35 blocks long DOWN. Add on the side lengths to the mills, etc., and if you go over 40, suddenly, you are losing 20% of all your energy, no matter how much you put in. Using tin long distance for high energy bandwidth is possible, but very advanced.

Since you already have glass, just use the glass. And actually count the blocks. If it is 40 or more blocks in a direct path from your windmill to your battery, change it so it is 39 or less in your case (since you're so close to 40 naturally), and you wont have to worry about the cables.

As for the windmills, I'm not sure. Those aren't very high up, and windmills are a little random. How long did you watch it for before posting?

Also, is the orange dot on the batbox facing the input side? If so, it won't work. That's output.

Your reply seems like the best one, and I counted the blocks, and it was 43 blocks from the BatBox, but I made it to the Y: of 87, instead.

I waited about 24 hours, all though I didn't spend all of those hours in game, but when I was playing it didn't give any power at all. The orange cable-thing on the BatBox wasn't where the cables got in to the BatBox. It still won't give any power, any suggestions?

Which side is the right one?

Not the left side, the other side.

OT: It depends, the incoming power needs to go in to any of the red sides of the batbox, and the outgoing power needs to come from the yellow side (single dot in default texture pack).

Cables are rated by two numbers:

1) The maximum packet size they can accept

2) How many blocks long they have to be to lose one EU of a given packet

Generally, as you go up in cables, they can accept larger packets, but also lose more EU in fewer blocks. The losses, however, do not keep up with the extra packet size (losses approximately double per level per packet, but packet size increases by 4). Thus, higher grade cables are better and more efficient for carrying energy at their maximum packet size.

Running smaller packets than intended through a high grade cable, however, it very wasteful, because it still loses just as many EU per packet, and the packets are smaller.

To get % energy lost through any cable system, just take (number of blocks of that cable / number of blocks per EU lost for that kind of cable). Then round down. Then divide the result by the size of the packets being sent through.

So like... a 50 block long tin cable with 3 EU packets being sent through:

(50 / 40) rounded down = 1. 1/3 = 33% energy loss