Technic account

Mageleon3860

yes. it's no different than normal minecraft. your account should not be able to go from premium to non premium. last I checked this was a buy once, own forever type proposition. if this really happened, email mojang about it.

what i though but now everytime i log into technic/tekkit/yogbox or anything it says i am not premium.

Maybe you're typing your password/username in wrong?

well ive had it saved and i never delete it and no one else can get on my computer.

-----

i have found a way to get around my problem and what i did is.

turn my internet off then log in and go on offline mode but i still want to figure out what is wrong with my account any suggestions?

ill give it ago

but the thing is i've always had the "Remember Me" button on and Never took it off.

i suppose i'll give mojang a go

Yeah, that means that somehow their system is telling the launcher that that data is incorrect.

Have you tried retyping everything back in? if someone else went on and typed in the wrong information, the remember me button would be remembering that data instead.

Or maybe... it was the hacker viking messing with your logons? Quick! Check your bank account and social security!

Shit how did you figure it out so quick! I am inclined to believe him though seeing as he can use offline mode (which means that he has logged on at least once with an account).

Yeah, that means that somehow their system is telling the launcher that that data is incorrect.

Have you tried retyping everything back in? if someone else went on and typed in the wrong information, the remember me button would be remembering that data instead.

yes i have retyped all information in correctly considering i save all my accounts/passwords in a secure folder

Or maybe... it was the hacker viking messing with your logons? Quick! Check your bank account and social security!

:o viking?, this most be serious ;)

is it not letting you play when its saying not premium?

i literally played yesterday then today "You require premium"

the only reason it is serious is because your a viking sitting on a bench with no axe :o

Its on my back, that is what the strap is for. I had a hard time convincing the security people that it was part of my religion.

You look serious. Are you waiting for a bus?

Nope, just hacking terrible posters making their names pink, (and skimming a few of Kakermix's adfly pennies)

You look serious. Are you waiting for a bus?

omg i laughed so badly when i saw that i have no idea why

Its on my back, that is what the strap is for. I had a hard time convincing the security people that it was part of my religion.

"Religion?" i though vikings were just an annoying race living in a wooden shack in the middle of none existing place

"Religion?" i though vikings were just an annoying race living in a wooden shack in the middle of none existing place

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!! Ever hear of Thor? (They made a movie about him in which he slammed a bunch of aliens) or Odin? or any of the multitude of gods that created this fine earth. (Don't forget the newly created Wcom the god of the internet)

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!!! Ever hear of Thor? (They made a movie about him in which he slammed a bunch of aliens) or Odin? or any of the multitude of gods that created this fine earth. (Don't forget the newly created Wcom the god of the internet)

Thor is a god! and your a guy waiting for a bus. if you was a true viking you could fly like thor xD

Thor is a god! and your a guy waiting for a bus. if you was a true viking you could fly like thor xD

...Oh I see so you can perform miracles and create the earth and all that just like your god!? That's so cool. Oh wait thats not how that works.

Whut? the norse mythologies are some of the most compelling in recorded history!

Except that Thor could only fly because of Mjolnir, which was a hammer. Jorcer has an axe.