[UNRESOLVED] Attempted to extract file but it did not exist.

ThatGamerBlue

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey, you still awake? Add me on skype. I can help ya, its very easy
If you dont want to/cant contact me on skype, just mail me your modpack, I will fix it and host it.

Skype: marcel5436441 (all the numbers, I got a lot of accounts of which i forgot my password.)
Email: [email protected]

Im going to sleep, I live in the Netherlands. I do not know at what time I will be online tomorrow, if even. I'll make sure to check my inbox.

Hey, you still awake? Add me on skype. I can help ya, its very easy
If you dont want to/cant contact me on skype, just mail me your modpack, I will fix it and host it.

Skype: marcel5436441 (all the numbers, I got a lot of accounts of which i forgot my password.)
Email: [email protected]

I think it would make sense to help him with it in the forum? For other people who have a similar issue, it could help greatly. (*Cough like me Cough*)

I think it would make sense to help him with it in the forum? For other people who have a similar issue, it could help greatly. (*Cough like me Cough*)

I do not have permission to download via the api link and the other link is 404 now. What is your issue slowgamesmaster? You need to name the pack correctly and make sure it is a direct download link, not a button to download. Paste your link and error msg here and I'll help