The Technic Forums Thread Rail Discussion Thread

Prowbarrerzet

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished reading that.

Aside from the sheer creepyness of Mr. Stalker OP, I found it interesting to find out how stalkers think. They (or at least some of them) aren't actually creepy, violent murders, they're creepy, misunderstood, friendless 20 year olds.

That are still damned creepy.

Do parents not teach proper behavior anymore? You want friends? Try not being screwy as fuck.

That are still damned creepy.

Do parents not teach proper behavior anymore? You want friends? Try not being screwy as fuck.

Just putting that out there, his lines of thought are very organized, for a screwed-up stalker, and his story almost sounds like... Exactly that, a story, a written scenario to be as interesting as possible. So the possibility of a troll is present, without any doubt, and even likely. Not saying that this doesn't exist in real life, but this one could very well be fake.

Well yes, I do admit I was a bit scared- but the story did give me insight into the stalkers mind. It shows how messed up they truly are, and how they actually believe that their target is affiliated with them. I'm going to do a bit more research on this story, and hopefully find a bit of backstory about mister OP... Maybe he is actually Xylord being a super troll?

Well yes, I do admit I was a bit scared- but the story did give me insight into the stalkers mind. It shows how messed up they truly are, and how they actually believe that their target is affiliated with them. I'm going to do a bit more research on this story, and hopefully find a bit of backstory about mister OP... Maybe he is actually Xylord being a super troll?

Good luck on that. Many far more... Enthusiast people looked everywhere for this guy to gt the end of the story, without result.

Good luck on that. Many far more... Enthusiast people looked everywhere for this guy to gt the end of the story, without result.

Eh... I'll give it a try. Probably won't turn up anything though.

I'm guessing it's just a troll.

On a completely unrelated note - pertaining to our wonderful thread derailment thing we have going on here:

Does anyone else agree that 13 year olds don't always have shitty grammar? Honesty... I'm 13 (yes, I know my profile says differently) and it really annoys me when forum posters of my age group are shot down, even when our grammar is not as atrocious as most. Luckily, that doesn't happen much on these forums... That's why I like them!

13-year-olds for good grammar!

Oh god, I really hate that. You should see the comments on a popular youtube video. FULL of idiots.

I'm 13 - and I completely understand how you feel... It really annoys me when people (those my age mostly) have bad grammar, especially when the vast majority of them are schooled and relatively intelligent (being nice here)! But, honestly, you have to admit that all 13-year olds aren't "OMG LOL i can haz funniez!?!!!!1 4 realz lol legit YOLO!".

Just saying...

Oh, and on a random, non 13-year-old related note, I found this:

0057_Yolo.jpg

I'm 13 - and I completely understand how you feel... It really annoys me when people (those my age mostly) have bad grammar, especially when the vast majority of them are schooled and relatively intelligent (being nice here)! But, honestly, you have to admit that all 13-year olds aren't "OMG LOL i can haz funniez!?!!!!1 4 realz lol legit YOLO!".

Just saying...

Oh, and on a random, non 13-year-old related note, I found this:

Thank god that there are still some smart people. I was like thesame at your age (I'm 16 now). But still there are many children like that, even though they made it to this grammar school I'm on!

Do you expect how children will be like in the near future when they get a smartphone when they're 8 years (or even younger!) old and have a facebook and twitter account? I bet they'll ask their parents what program (they would call it an app) to get babies.

Thank god that there are still some smart people. I was like thesame at your age (I'm 16 now). But still there are many children like that, even though they made it to this grammar school I'm on!

Do you expect how children will be like in the near future when they get a smartphone when they're 8 years (or even younger!) old and have a facebook and twitter account? I bet they'll ask their parents what program (they would call it an app) to get babies.

While I share your anger regarding grammar on the internet, one thing I hear a lot (not necessarily from you, your comment just made me think of this) is that texting and the internet are ruining our use of language. I don't think that is true, texting and the internet are both simply different genres of writing. It isn't prudent to spell whole words when texting as (on some plans) it costs more and it takes more time. When texting, abbreviations and improper grammar are part of that specific genre of writing. When that begins to spill into other genres (scholarly writing, formal e-mail, etc.) that is when we have a problem but this hasn't happened (to a large enough degree to be notable to worry about yet.)

While I share your anger regarding grammar on the internet, one thing I hear a lot (not necessarily from you, your comment just made me think of this) is that texting and the internet are ruining our use of language. I don't think that is true, texting and the internet are both simply different genres of writing. It isn't prudent to spell whole words when texting as (on some plans) it costs more and it takes more time. When texting, abbreviations and improper grammar are part of that specific genre of writing. When that begins to spill into other genres (scholarly writing, formal e-mail, etc.) that is when we have a problem but this hasn't happened (to a large enough degree to be notable to worry about yet.)

I think I'll write the next GreenWolf Report in chan/text/leet speak.

Wow... Wonder how that conversation would play out...

Mommy, what app do I come from?

But honestly - I lose more faith on our generation every day. Seeing kids my younger brother's age (8) walking around with iPhones, Androids, and the like seriously makes me question weather those kids will be able to cope in real life. In an age where young children are able to download apps at will, spending their parent's money willy-nilly, surf the web for information, and overplay video games like Call Of Duty (shoot shoot kill kill - hoorah...), how are they expected to learn the value of hard work? Because they are so used to being able to do things so easily, through apps and the internet, and have parents that obey their every command - buying whatever they want, do you think they will be able to complete basic work without cutting corners because they are used to an easy life?

Just a thought - wouldn't this be sad?

2n1u9nn.png

Just something I threw together.

Ahh yes, I missed that. Sigh...

I have a question to you, how'd your viking kind get to develop and learn about computers (hacking) this much? I bet you invented AI aswell =l.