[No whitelist] SilliTekkit [3.1.2][PvP][15 Slots][Keep Items on death][Nothing banned]

sillibird

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft Name: ZeekyHBomb177

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit? My friends server has been offline due to inclement weather, I've been working on a project on it but it pains me to have nothing to work on.

Do you have any bans on record? No

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? Vairies with college schedule.

I've got some expereince using Tekkit. Somethings I've mastered and others I've never used.

Minecraft Name: sponsor90

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: me and a friend are gonna be doing a server review his MC name is Hugh3s

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? off and on

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: leafshell

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: I just want to have a fun expireience plaing tekkit with different people.

If so why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? it depens but i want to play a couple of hour a day.

Minecraft Name: bavonator

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: this looked like a good server with good community

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, Why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? 1 hour during the week 4 during weekend

[Whitelist Application]

Minecraft Name: CaptinSquirllels

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:Becuase think that it would be fun and because I could help people get going with Tekkit

Do you have any bans on record? no

If so, why?

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? I would be on the server as muc as possible (six to seven hours a day) or more

Minecraft Name: ELfluffybunz

Minecraft Experience: 2 years total play time

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit: Because I'm tired of being restricted in playing tekkit and don't wanna play alone D:

Do you have any bans on record? nope and I have proof!! :Dhttp://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/3b21c5a8dc4ba8aaee8c4c5e5a198eaeb0dc9bc4/ELfluffybunz

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit? So long as you guys will have me on here :D

Minecraft Name:Nyan_cat2007

Minecraft Experience:year

Why you would like to join the community here at SilliTekkit:because you are good

Do you have any bans on record:yes

How long will you be able to play on SilliTekkit?:Then stop for the close