B4656 (Actually Finished)

Zegaroth

Goodness gracious.

b4656_by_zegaroth-d5j5y06.jpg

So here's the story line: After getting bored of both the Nether and The End you looked for new dimensions to travel to. You couldn't open a portal to another world, so instead you just teleported there, also now you're stuck. The world you teleported to is an ancient planet abandoned by it's race, filled with pipes and apertures. What horrors roam the vents? What happened to the inhabitants? Will you ever find a way home?

Here are more pictures:

b4656__2__by_zegaroth-d5j9la4.jpg

This map is 2-player compatible. It is also pretty hard so I suggest keeping the save file were you can restore it.

Rules:

-You should probably turn off Rei's Minimap (In the Minimap's Menu)

-If you don't have connected textures the glass will look a little funny(Won't effect gameplay though)

-Put the lighting where you want

-No placing or destroying things

-No crafting

-Difficulty must be on easy or higher (One exception)

-No changing the frequencies on anything

-No changing what Trade-O-Mats buy and sell(If you're even able to do that)

-Turn off Matmos with F7

-You will find various beds in the map. You may use NEI to turn it to nighttime on and you can also set difficulty to peaceful, but only to set your spawn. Afterwards turn the difficulty back to easy.

-If a creeper explodes, feel free to repair any missing blocks in creative.(There should not be very many creepers at all)

Tips:

-Think carefully about what's around when you're jumping.

-The shift key is your friend.

Installation:

1. Unzip the file your about to downloaded(With WinRar or 7Zip or FileArchiver)

2. Go to: C:\Users\"Your Username Here"\AppData\Roaming\.techniclauncher\tekkit\saves (.techniclauncher may just be .technic for other people)

3. Drag the file inside the unzipped file into the Saves folder (Though you should probably copy-paste instead so you can restore it if you get killed)

That's only how to install it on Windows Vista. I don't think other computers should be too different.

Oh right, and here's the Mediafire link for the download: http://www.mediafire.com/?m49holg6izlxnm4

Here are some more pictures for the unimpressed:

b4656__is_finished__by_zegaroth-d62fmf5.

Dude, you used the word aperture in your post... This map HAS to have some Portal references!

Now, this is looking really good, and I'll follow this closely. Could we have a percentage or such, to know how far we would be from a release or such? Oh, and I'd be glad to help if you need testing.

Say um, for some reason when I edited this for spelling bits it double posted. Do you know if I can delete this one before people start talking in it?

I deleted the other one, since this already has people talking in it, and the other was empty.

Tekkit, it will fully support multiplayer(singleplayer is fine though). If anyone has any good ideas for puzzles (I'm mostly only good at making things look cool) I'd happily listen. The difficulty you are meant to play on is Easy, if that helps. Everything you fight will pretty much be silverfish.

• 4 weeks later...

Cool map. If you sign up for testing will it be for downloading on a single-player or will it be on a server?

If single-player, may I test it?

Yes, it will be a single-player download and yes, you can play it. How would you like me to send you the download link?

Okay, I spawned at the outside teleporter on creative mode. I got on survival, but I am just wondering if that is where I was supposed to start. Also, I'm stuck I have four remotes and I have gotten to the marble streets. I also can't find what door the "staff" remote opens. Overall, it is cool so far.

Okay, I spawned at the outside teleporter on creative mode. I got on survival, but I am just wondering if that is where I was supposed to start. Also, I'm stuck I have four remotes and I have gotten to the marble streets. I also can't find what door the "staff" remote opens. Overall, it is cool so far.

Oh drat, I forgot to go to the starting room when wrapped up the map! Sorry about that. I'll send you the correct file in about an hour.

• 4 weeks later...

I think a cool puzzle would be to have to hack a computer to find the way out. like you get stuck in a room and have to find clues by items or things in there to decode it

I do have a part where you have to find the password to a computer. I still need a way to make it challenging to find the password.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...