Hello,

this is my first custom modpack that i'm trying to get working, I got all the mods to load properly but the problem starts when I try to connect to a server or load a world (generation goes well but the problem seems to be world loading or when I try to render something).

The error that I keep getting is 

caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.src.FMLRenderAccessLibrary

here is the crash log please help!!

http://pastebin.com/gQVquwSK

Edited by Ricky1280
Formatting, weird highlights, I decided to use pastebin instead of pasting the whole crash log

• Discord Moderator
  • Always provide the API URL or a link to your platform pack page when requesting custom modpack assistance.
  • Does the client work as expected in SSP?
  • Is that crash report from the client or from the server? (If it's a server log I see many client only mods in that list)

Once we have the API URL or a link to the pack page we can continue.

Edited by plowmanplow

• Discord Moderator

As I stated, we need the API URL or a link to your pack page in order to assess the pack metadata. I'll assume that whatever download URL your pack references is current and will evaluate that.

• Always ensure you increment the pack version number any time you change the pack metadata or the contents or URL of the modpack archive download location.
  • Your modpack archive is in RAR format. All archive files intended for use in the platform must be in ZIP format only.
  • Your modpack archive is missing the /bin/ folder and the "modpack.jar" file which should be inside that folder.
  • MDK-1.7.10-8.1.8.258.zip is the development kit for Mekanism and does not belong in a client modpack.
  • Be aware that your pack is enormous and also contains Reika's mods. They are notorious for having compatibility issues in very large packs.